Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists

Thank you for visiting our site! Here at Her Packing List, we like to help women travel confidently by helping them be prepared with their packing and gear. You will find posts reviewing female backpacks, multipurpose gear, unique female hygiene products, non-liquid toiletries, and most of all, ultimate packing lists. Hope to see you around the site (or subscribe to the email newsletter), and to have your continued support and feedback!

* * * * *

For me, packing is one of the fun parts of travel, but it is also something that stresses me out. I often agonize over every little piece of clothing and every bit of toiletry that goes into my bag or suitcase. Sometimes a little bit of advice goes a long way.

ultimate female travel packing lists

Here you will find links to all the packing list posts for all the countries around the world. Be patient… this is a work in progress! Be sure to also check out the one little thing that you can’t travel without and the Ultimate Female Guide to Picking a Backpack.

RTW Packing Lists

Trekking, Hiking, Camping Packing Lists

Water-Based Travel Packing Lists

Plane, Train and Automobile Packing Lists

Festival and Event Packing Lists

More Fun Packing Lists

Learn From Our Mistakes

Do you consider yourself an expert in a country not on this list? Please read about how you can contribute an ultimate female travel packing list of your own!

153 Responses to Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists

1. Christina October 15, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

What about a road trip to New England for several weeks??

• Brooke December 11, 2012 at 6:35 am #

Christina, this post will be coming very soon. Just got it in my inbox.

2. Brenda November 9, 2012 at 9:49 pm #

Hi, just discovered this website thanks to Pinterest. Love it. Definitely bookmarking it :-)

• Brooke November 10, 2012 at 11:35 pm #

Thank you for stopping by! Happy to have you around :) We’re always after guest posts, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if there’s something you’d like to share.

• Maggie January 21, 2014 at 6:40 am #

Thanks to Brooke and the team. This is a fantastic resource of packing lists from backpack to business you certainly covered the lot:-)

3. Sarah November 10, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

What about spending the fall and Christmas in Copenhagen?

• Brooke December 13, 2012 at 11:51 am #

Hi Sarah – when do you leave for this trip? What will you be doing while there?

4. Liz December 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

What about Africa?!

• Brooke December 18, 2012 at 11:19 am #

Hi Liz, we’re working on Africa right now. Just received an East Africa post, and will be getting an over landing Africa post in the near future :)

• Amanda Nour March 16, 2014 at 8:04 pm #

I would love advice on packing for North Africa too. Speficially Morocco/Algeria/Tunisia area. Thanks!

5. Ella December 26, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

Hi! What about packing for a cruise in the Caribbean? Is there a packing list already posted that I could use because it is similar enough? Thanks!

6. Ella December 26, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

Oh no! Terribly sorry! I swear I did not see there was already a cruise one! Thanks though!

7. kate December 27, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

What about a packing list for Costa Rica? I’m going there this summer with 50 other students and 8 chaperons and I’m at a loss for the best gear for hiking and staying organized! Thanks!

8. Nicole December 28, 2012 at 4:46 am #

what about packing for a Orlando, Florida trip in the beginning of January ??

• kayci January 1, 2013 at 8:28 pm #

hello, i just found your site from pinterest! i was wondering if you have travel tips for theme parks, spefically florida in the february-march time frame. i was curious if you had tips on the types of things to bring with you while in theme parks, and how to carry personal items but still be able to go on the rides with your purse or small bag.

thank you so much for any help you may be able to provide!

• Brooke January 2, 2013 at 11:12 am #

Good questions! I am a theme park junkie, but I usually bring just about nothing with me into the park. I’ll check with the community to see if someone can help you :)

• Ashley January 3, 2013 at 3:20 am #

What about a packing list for a month in Australia during the winter months? I saw the packing essentials list, but I was hoping to gain insight into what I should bring for an Aussie winter.

• Brooke January 3, 2013 at 3:29 am #

Hi Ashley – where will you be traveling during winter in Australia? The country has parts that get cool and others that stay hot year round.

9. Ashley January 3, 2013 at 3:37 am #

Brooke- I am planning to visit Sydney, Canberra, Great Barrier Reef (for scuba diving). I’m also considering Melbourne and hopeful to make it to Uluru within my 30 day trip. I’ve somewhat decided to travel on the Eastern side of Australia, with the exception of Uluru (if I make it there). Any packing advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

• Jane June 22, 2014 at 6:21 pm #

Brook, LOVE your site. I’ve created a “one size fits everywhere” on my site, but yours is so comprehensive. Ashley, Melbourne can be bitterly cold in their winter (June, July, and August). Because I’m so keen on packing light, if you are beginning your trip in Melbourne or Sydney, stash your heavy winter clothes with a friend when you head north, and pick them up on the way back. With that said, even the northern areas aren’t terribly hot during that time (maybe Darwin). Just a note: the youth hostels there are simply amazing. You’re going to love the Australians. This will be a trip of a lifetime for you. Have a wonderful trip.
      Jane
      jderoc24.com

10. Koty January 6, 2013 at 10:29 am #

I go to Haiti this spring for missionary work, any idea to help me pack?

• Brooke January 6, 2013 at 11:14 pm #

I put it to the community and see what we can get up for you!

11. Adventurous Andrea January 28, 2013 at 3:00 am #

Seriously, such a great compilation! I will definitely be referencing back.

12. Gretchen February 6, 2013 at 1:14 pm #

Any suggestions for a Mediterranean cruise (Spain, France, Italy, Croatia) in late May/early June?

13. brenda February 9, 2013 at 5:10 pm #

Canada? I want to travel to Canada….

14. CorynnRae February 12, 2013 at 9:09 am #

Hi!
    I love this website; it really helps me when I’m panicking about what to pack.
    One small thing; I’m going to Florida this summer for two weeks end of August/September, and I have no idea what I should and shouldn’t take. Will you be doing a Fl tips, or is there one already up that is easily adapted for Orlando?
    Thanks!

• Omi March 26, 2013 at 1:57 am #

Prepare for 90° weather!!

• Ashlee April 4, 2013 at 10:03 pm #

Having grown up in FL, I second Omi! August/September is really hot and extremely humid, with thunderstorms most afternoon. And without sunscreen, you can burn in under 30 minutes. So, my packing advice: sunscreen(with zinc oxide), shorts/skirts, and short sleeve shirts and tank tops, and a hat if you’ll be outside a lot. I usually pack one pair of jeans too, for “dressing up”for dinner if I’m going out, or if I’m going to the movies (see next sentence). Also, one light weight sweater or jacket, for when you go indoors…there’s usually at least a 20° drop in temp when you go in a store or restaurant. Honestly, despite the storms, I don’t really recommend an umbrella, since the storms have lightening. If you have a rain jacket, it would be more helpful. And perhaps the most important things to pack for a Florida trip: at least 2 swim suits and a pair of flip flips or sandals to match every outfit!
      One last thing about sunscreen…don’t forget the part in your hair, your ears, the backs of your knees (and your legs in general) and the tops of your feet. People tend to remember the standard spots like face, arms and torso, but those other spots will burn fast, and are very painful!
      Now, hair: lots of hair ties. You can try your normal styling products, but if you aren’t used to high humidity, styling your hair is going to be very different no matter what hair type you have.
      Makeup (if you wear it): if you are outside for more then 5 minutes, you will be sweating. Either skip the makeup or find a good setting spray (and water proof mascara).
      That’s all I can think of right now that’s specific to Florida.

15. Michelle February 13, 2013 at 9:17 pm #

What about spring in San Francisco?

16. adrianna February 25, 2013 at 2:28 am #

Hi there,
    Is there anyone with advice for what to pack while on a 3 month WWOOF-ing excursion in France (May-July).

• Lia April 23, 2013 at 11:24 am #

I have been planning a one week hike in the Grand Canyon for over a year now, and I have just decided to postpone it until next year because I don’t think I’m ready yet. Do you guys have any suggestions for what to pack for a week of hiking, camping, climbing, rafting/kayaking AND photographing in the Arizona part of the Grand Canyon? Thanks so much.

17. Ashley J March 7, 2013 at 10:57 pm #

I’m not sure if maybe I overlooked it, but is there a post for hiking trips? I’m planning on doing separate treks through the Appalachian Trail this year and need help! :)

Love love love this blog, by the way!

18. Mary Gerlach March 8, 2013 at 2:34 pm #

Do you have a packing list for Disneyland?

19. anonymous March 17, 2013 at 2:35 pm #

How come there isn’t one for Korea? I love that place….and there’s no thing for it under Asia.

20. Caley March 25, 2013 at 9:54 pm #

A packing list for California would be awesome!! This is a great site — very helpful!!! :)

21. brina March 26, 2013 at 1:10 am #

what about Australia?

22. Jana April 1, 2013 at 5:36 am #

Hi there! I am going to Micronesia and Palau for the Peace Corps for 27months to teach English to students. Would you happen to expand your packing list to possibly fit my travels? Incredible site

23. H April 2, 2013 at 5:21 pm #

Is there a list on packing for a motorcycle trip?

24. Laura M May 14, 2013 at 12:09 am #

Would love to see a Packing List for a 3 week honeymoon to Europe! We’re heading to the UK & Holland for 16 days and are trying to pack light…but it IS my honeymoon so obviously would like to look cute too! :)

25. Kaylin May 21, 2013 at 4:43 am #

I would love to see one about packing for a working holiday (in Australia/New Zealand)

26. Marie May 21, 2013 at 6:46 pm #

What about motorcycle trips? One for overnight or weekend. Another for a week long ride.There is only room for one bag to fit in each of the side trunks. Neither of us can wear a backpack because I am riding behind him and there is a back trunk. Thanks!

27. Rachel Kay May 24, 2013 at 9:46 pm #

wow at 16, I am already a super effecient packer- without help! I double checked just in case by looking at this site and I’m set for 2 weeks in Paris!

28. Kyla May 28, 2013 at 8:00 pm #

I am just getting ready to head off to college and would love a packing list for that if possible? I know I am not the only girl who is feeling lost in the abyss of lacking for college. Thanks!

29. Brooke May 29, 2013 at 11:38 pm #

Hi! Love some of these lists! I was wondering if you could give some direction for an Aruba trip, or somewhere similar. We’re leaving for Aruba the end of June for a week. Thank you!

30. Erin June 8, 2013 at 12:58 pm #

My husband and I are considering becoming RV’ers for a year and traveling around the US. Any advice for how to make an RV feel like home while on the road?

31. Bear July 11, 2013 at 9:23 pm #

What about Northern Michigan… i really need one of those

32. Reegan July 22, 2013 at 1:44 pm #

Do you have any packing lists or anything related to traveling to an staying on military bases?

• Brooke July 23, 2013 at 4:06 pm #

No, but we are definitely interested in one if you happen to gain experience in the area before we find someone for the post :)

33. Chickie July 23, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

I discovered this site a couple of months ago and it has become my favourite travel site. I am a horrible packer and always end up brining more then I need and stuff i never use. Thanks to you guys I am a bit better. I still bring way to many shoes though.

• Brooke July 23, 2013 at 4:08 pm #

Shoes are the hardest! Thanks for the message – happy to have you around!

34. Hachiko August 5, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

Hey! I’m headed to Japan in a week. I’m kind of combining a few of the summer packing lists and the Japan in winter list to kinda make something for the weather I’ll be facing over there. Any suggestions or tips you could give me?

35. Julia August 12, 2013 at 2:59 pm #

Just added this to my packing page (http://www.theepicadventurer.com/2013/08/how-to-pack-for-any-adventure-anywhere.html)

You have done an INSANE job rounding up great resources! Thank you!

36. Sara August 13, 2013 at 8:11 pm #

Hi! Any suggestions on traveling to Sweden in Winter? We will most likely be in mid and southern Sweden, as well as Denmark and Germany on a Roadtrip. My concern is the Winter thing. My understanding is it gets rather cold and dark there during the winter months. Do you have an article about that region that I may have missed, or would the UK article apply? Thanks a bunch for this amazing site!

37. Annaliese August 15, 2013 at 10:21 pm #

Hey what about Study abroad in Japan???

38. Megan September 2, 2013 at 8:26 pm #

Is there a packing list for a trip to Belize? I am doing a project over spring break, and we will be traveling there for a week, doing some manual labor type thing, and also some sightseeing; and I think I need help deciding what to wear. I love this website!

39. Lorena September 17, 2013 at 1:48 am #

Sorry I was just ckecking the list and thought i didnt see a packing list for New York, in winter and summer please! if i’m blind please let me know! :o lol :D thanks!

40. Kirianna September 17, 2013 at 8:23 pm #

Is there a packing list for a study abroad to Mexico or even a trip to Mexico?

41. Marie October 24, 2013 at 9:23 pm #

Any thoughts or insights on what to pack for a year of teaching abroad in South Korea?
    I will be in Daegu, and feel that I have definetely over packed. In fact, I’ve repacked twice.

The only things I own right now are clothes, shoes, and accessories. Even the things I have are very minimal compared to what I had before I decided to sell everything and more to the other side of the world; I currently live in North Dakota.

Thanks!

42. Claire January 3, 2014 at 4:28 am #

Hi wondering if there is a packing list for the Tetons out in Wyoming? I will be going in the summer time!

43. Kerry January 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

Hi, is there going to be a south west guide in summer please?

Thanks

• gilli May 15, 2014 at 7:56 am #

- can I second that?

44. Maddie Bazzy January 26, 2014 at 4:28 pm #

Can you make one or do you have one for Disney?

45. Katina March 10, 2014 at 1:00 pm #

I’m travelling to Canada in late September for one week. I’ll be visiting Montreal and Quebec City. Any packing advice/list for these locations?

46. Dawnie March 18, 2014 at 6:57 pm #

Hi there, I’d love a packing list for Los Angeles! I’m planning a RTW trip next year and am finishing up in LA in the August probably :)

47. Jess April 21, 2014 at 5:49 am #

HI, these packing lists are fabulous!
    I wonder could you or anyone do a packing list for when you’re moving from one country to another?

48. Charlie July 17, 2014 at 9:12 am #

Hi, my husband and I are travelling to cancun, Mexico next week with 2 kids 8 and 6 any paking advice? we are staying at an eco resort all inclusive for 2 weeks. Anything to pack in particular or be wary of? Many thanks.

1. What to Pack for a Cruise | Her Packing List - December 20, 2011

[...] 20, 2011 in Packing Lists, Supported After a few trips overseas, many of us probably have the packing basics down to a science. We pack lightly, select versatile items, and bring perhaps one week’s [...]

2. Amazon Gift Cards for All Guest Posts Submitted Until End of March | Her Packing List - March 5, 2012

[...] Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists to _________ [fill in blank destination] [...]

3. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List to Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey | Her Packing List - October 29, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List to Bodrum Peninsula, TurkeyBy Brooke on October 29, 2012 in Packing Lists The following is a guest packing list by Jay Artale. See all packing list posts here. [...]

4. Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Italy | Her Packing List - October 29, 2012

[...] Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for ItalyBy Brooke on August 2, 2011 in Packing Lists The following is a guest packing list provided by Suzy Guese. See all packing list posts here. [...]

5. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for the UK (Winter and Summer) | Her Packing List - October 29, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for the UK (Winter and Summer)By Brooke on June 7, 2012 in Packing Lists This packing list is brought to you by Lucy Dodsworth. See all packing list posts here. [...]

6. Packing lists for every location « Geographic Design - October 30, 2012

[...] Sorry men, this one is for the women out there! Check it out. [...]

7. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for the Inca Trail | Her Packing List - November 3, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for the Inca TrailBy Brooke on April 12, 2012 in Packing Lists This guest packing list is brought to you by Rebecca Several. See all packing list posts. [...]

8. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Carnival in Brazil | Her Packing List - November 5, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Carnival in BrazilBy Brooke on November 5, 2012 in Packing Lists The following is a guest packing list by Tammy Braun. See all packing list posts. [...]

9. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List to Cabo San Lucas | Her Packing List - November 20, 2012

[...] The following guest packing list is brought to you by Melissa Shearer. See all packing list posts [...]

10. The Ultimate Packing List for Studying Abroad in the South of France | Her Packing List - November 27, 2012

[...] Lists The following is a guest packing list by Jessalyn Pinneo. See all packing list posts [...]

11. Ultimate Female Packing List for Study Abroad in Germany | Her Packing List - December 4, 2012

[...] Lists The following is a guest packing list by Georgina Young. See all packing list posts [...]

12. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Bolivia | Her Packing List - December 5, 2012

[...] Lists The following is a guest packing list by Lauren Fitzpatrick. See all packing list posts [...]

13. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List to India | Her Packing List - December 17, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List to IndiaBy Brooke on December 17, 2012 in Packing Lists The following is a guest packing list by Chelsea Baldwin. See all packing list posts here. [...]

14. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Peru in Winter | Her Packing List - December 27, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Peru in WinterBy Brooke on December 27, 2012 in Packing Lists The following is a guest packing list by Chelsea Baldwin. See all packing list posts here. [...]

15. Looking Professional While Traveling | Her Packing List - December 28, 2012

[...] Stain Pen: No need to wash an entire shirt to get rid of a tiny stain from spilled spaghetti or a splash of that delicious local wine. Carry a stain pen in your purse (daypack or backpack) to immediately get rid of the stain and keep on wearing it. This is an essential in any traveler’s packing list. [...]

16. The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Japan in Winter | Her Packing List - December 31, 2012

[...] The Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Japan in WinterBy Brooke on December 31, 2012 in Packing Lists The following is a guest packing list by Chelsea Baldwin. See all packing list posts here. [...]

17. How to Pack for Egypt in February - January 7, 2013

[...] The following is a guest packing list post by Loraul Volk. See all packing list posts [...]

18. A Packing Guide for Girls with Ginormous Boobs | Her Packing List - January 8, 2013

[...] The following is a guest post by Pamela MacNaughtan. See all packing list posts [...]

19. Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for a Road Trip in New England | Her Packing List - January 14, 2013

[...] following is a guest packing list by Nancy Yeomans. See all packing list posts [...]

20. Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for New Orleans - Her Packing List - January 21, 2013

[...] is a packing list post by our HPL team writer, Caroline Eubanks. See all packing list posts [...]

21. Packing Entertainment « 13/13/13 Sketchbook Project - January 29, 2013

[...] an aside, if you – guy or gal – are an over-packer, the website Her Packing List is fantastic for insuring you only pack the essentials and do so efficiently.  This site is one of [...]

22. Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for South America - January 30, 2013

[...] following is a guest female packing list South America by Rosanna Bird. See all packing list posts [...]

23. TripRider App Review: Create Packing Lists, Itineraries, Track Expenses & More - February 4, 2013

[...] is the ultimate trip planning tool, taking you from start to finish — from packing list to an entire recap of your trip in one beautiful PDF [...]

24. The TripRider App Giveaway! Win 1 of 5 Free Downloads - February 5, 2013

[...] right! You can organise almost every aspect of your trip right here in TripRider including your packing list and your trip [...]

25. Ultimate Female Packing List to Costa Rica - Her Packing List - February 11, 2013

[...] following is a guest packing list by Samantha Alvis. See all packing list posts [...]

26. 11 Things I Am Glad I Packed for New Zealand - Her Packing List - February 14, 2013

[...] following is a guest post by Charlotte Watson. See all packing list posts [...]

27. Nepal Packing List in February for Females - Her Packing List - February 15, 2013

[...] following is a Nepal packing list post by Flora Baker. See all packing list posts [...]

28. How to Pack for Outback Camping in the Kimberley - Her Packing List - February 18, 2013

[...] following is a guest post on how to pack for outback camping in the Kimberley by Jo Castro. See all packing list posts [...]

29. Items You Never Need to Pack (Probably) - Her Packing List - February 21, 2013

[...] There are, of course, always exceptions to the rule. Every trip is different, but use these insights to help shape your own packing list. [...]

30. Oxford Study Abroad Packing List for Females - Her Packing List - February 25, 2013

[...] following is a guest post with an Oxford study abroad packing list by Aisha Ansano. See all packing list posts [...]

31. Ultimate Female Packing List for San Francisco - Her Packing List - March 4, 2013

[...] female packing list for San Francisco is brought to you by Caroline. See all packing list posts [...]

32. Mission Trip Packing List for Women - Her Packing List - March 5, 2013

[...] is a mission trip packing list brought to you by Caroline. See all packing list posts [...]

33. Travel Light: Three Tips for Easy Packing | Thanks Again - March 6, 2013

[...] then gives you a suggested packing list based on your specific plans. For women, the web site Her Packing List offers specific lists for many destinations worldwide, with weather-appropriate lists for summer [...]

34. Packing for a Transatlantic Cruise - Her Packing List - March 12, 2013

[...] following is a piece on packing for a transatlantic cruise on the Queen Mary 2 by Merle Minda. See all packing list posts [...]

35. Travel Blog Spotlight: Her Packing List | Eating and Wandering - March 12, 2013

[...] of the greatest features, though, is the “Ultimate Packing List for…” feature. Each list gives a destination, such as San Francisco, provides a brief overview of [...]

36. The Ultimate Female All Season RTW Packing List - Her Packing List - March 18, 2013

[...] following is an ultimate packing list by Ali Garland. See all packing lists posts [...]

37. Easy Travel Hairstyles How To: Twist and Pin Updo - Her Packing List - March 25, 2013

[...] you need to pack are some bobby pins to do this [...]

38. Austin Packing List for Spring - Her Packing List - April 4, 2013

[...] This Austin packing list for spring has been written by Jillian Mirandi. See all packing list posts here. [...]

39. A Story on Packing Styles, Pros and Cons, and Oman - Her Packing List - April 8, 2013

[...] — for those really hot days out in the desert. I’ll try and work out an official packing list in the near [...]

40. Packing Carry-on Only for Morocco - Her Packing List - April 15, 2013

[...] The following is a story about packing carry-on only for Morocco by Kamila Napora. See all packing list posts here. [...]

41. Help! I've Forgotten How to Pack - Here's a Tip to Packing Better - Her Packing List - April 17, 2013

[...] This is the point where you may realize you have packed too much. Now, you begin to whittle down your packing list. [...]

42. Roman Holiday Style Guide: Female Packing List for Summer in Rome - Her Packing List - April 18, 2013

[...] following packing list for summer in Rome has been prepared by Bobbi Lee Hitchon. See all packing list posts [...]

43. West Africa Packing List for Females - Her Packing List - April 23, 2013

[...] following West Africa packing list was written by Vanessa Jones. See all packing list posts [...]

44. Hitchhiking Europe Packing List - Her Packing List - April 29, 2013

[...] hitchhiking Europe packing list is brought to you by George on the Go. See all packing list posts [...]

45. Destination Wedding Packing List - Her Packing List - May 6, 2013

[...] destination wedding packing list was prepared by Katie Kurlyandchik. See all packing list posts [...]

46. Camping Hiking Packing Disasters - Learn from these mistakes - Her Packing List - May 7, 2013

[...] The following post on camping hiking packing disasters has been prepared by Jonelle Polluck. Get more packing tips and insight here. [...]

47. Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro Packing List - Her Packing ListHer Packing List - May 9, 2013

[...] following is a Mount Kilimanjaro packing list by Ali Biggs. See all packing list posts [...]

48. It’s a new dawn | Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - May 9, 2013

[...] http://herpackinglist.com/2011/12/ultimate-female-travel-packing-lists/ [...]

49. Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List - Her Packing ListHer Packing List - May 13, 2013

[...] The following European train travel packing list has been brought to you by Tatiana Warkentin. See all packing list posts here. [...]

50. Summer Backpacking in Colorado Packing List - Her Packing List - May 27, 2013

[...] The following summer backpacking in Colorado packing list is brought to you by Kayla Dome. See all packing list posts here. [...]

51. How to Avoid the Dreaded EOS (Expanding Object Syndrome) | The Salient Script - June 9, 2013

[...] Travel List and Packing List Online to be excellent resources . If you’re female,  Her Packing List is [...]

52. How to Better Manage Your Belongings During Travel | eBags Blog - June 11, 2013

[...] might think that once you leave the house your packing list becomes obsolete. Oh, how I beg to differ! Packing lists should stay with you for your entire trip, [...]

53. Female Travel Packing List for the Middle East - Her Packing List - June 12, 2013

[...] following is a guest packing list for the Middle East by Aline Mayard. See all packing list posts [...]

54. What to Pack for Europe » Life In Limbo - June 20, 2013

[...] some of the other blogs, so it’s a bit more of an accessible post. Her Packing List has a huge resource page for a plethora of different packing lists for all over the world in all seasons. Finally, Never [...]

55. Airplane Travel Survival Kit (Great for Overseas trips!) | This & That {{& a little bit of craft}} - June 26, 2013

[...] Comprehensive Ultimate Female Packing Lists - lists specific for locations and more! [...]

56. Packing For Your Au Pair Trip - Her Packing List - July 1, 2013

[...] we’ve recruited Emily Stocking to prepare some packing list tips for the au pair. See all our packing list posts [...]

57. Packing List for a Summer Vacation with Kids - Her Packing List - July 8, 2013

[...] The following packing list for a summer vacation with kids is brought to you by Renata Velloso. See all packing list posts here. [...]

58. 5 Books Worth Taking Up Space On Your Packing List - Her Packing List - July 16, 2013

[...] know how tight a packing list can be. In fact I just got back from the mall where I bought a t-shirt and a new dress but not [...]

59. Ultimate Female Packing List for Music Festivals - Her Packing List - July 17, 2013

[...] See all packing list posts here. [...]

60. Ultimate Female Packing List for a Bike Tour - Her Packing List - July 22, 2013

[...] following is a packing list for a bicycle tour is compiled by Kathleen. See all packing list posts [...]

61. Stuffable Bags: The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Daypack - Her Packing List - July 27, 2013

[...] Besides that, the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Daypack makes for a great addition to any female’s packing list! [...]

62. The ULTIMATE Female Packing List for Lapland - Her Packing List - August 5, 2013

[...] female packing list for Lapland has been prepared by Kristin Repsher. See all packing list posts [...]

63. Why You Should Clean Your Luggage After a Trip - Her Packing List - August 6, 2013

[...] perfect travel gear, and then probably spent a bit of money in acquiring it. We often agonize over what to take, and how to pack it, but we often forget about another integral part of the whole process: cleaning [...]

64. How to Pack Like a Frequent Flyer: A Beginner's Guide - August 7, 2013

[...] lists online. Anything from long-term, around-the-world packing lists to destination-specific packing lists for women. Google your type of trip, average out a few example lists, then adapt them to your personal [...]

65. Dear Traveler, Meet AROAMAS and Never Leave Your Perfume Behind Again - Her Packing List - August 21, 2013

[…] would solve the problem. Tiny, convenient and beautiful smelling, they are the addition to your travel packing lists that you’ve been […]

66. How to Pack for Studying and Working in the Caribbean - Her Packing List - August 21, 2013

[…] The guest author today is Alyssa James. If you’d like to read and research other packing lists, see the entire collation here. […]

67. Packing for Barcelona in Fall and Winter - Her Packing List - August 29, 2013

[…] packing list for Barcelona in fall has been prepared by Chris Ciolli. See all of our packing list posts […]

68. A Fashionista's Packing List for 4 Months Backpacking Europe - Her Packing List - August 29, 2013

[…] all of our packing list posts […]

69. T-Minus 7 days – The Packing Challenge | Adventures in Tara land - September 19, 2013

[…] http://herpackinglist.com/2011/12/ultimate-female-travel-packing-lists/ […]

70. What to Wear and Pack for a Day Hike - Her Packing List - October 8, 2013

[…] The following piece was submitted by Jo Castro. See all our packing list posts here. […]

71. Ultimate Female Packing List for a John Muir Trail Thru-Hike - Her Packing List - October 14, 2013

[…] following is a guest packing list by Kathleen. See all our packing list posts […]

72. Packing for Forever - October 16, 2013

[…] Incredible blog about packing for literally anything and anywhere! […]

73. How to Pack for Study Abroad in China - Her Packing List - October 21, 2013

[…] These tips for how to pack for study abroad in China have been brought to you by Jentl Van Gossem. See all of our packing list posts here. […]

74. Travel Inspiration – RTW Packing Lists | Globetrotter Grace - November 4, 2013

[…] List: all season female packing list. This website is great, especially when looking for specific destination packing […]

75. Packing List for a Caribbean Bareboat Charter - Her Packing List - November 4, 2013

[…] The following has been submitted by Tammy Kennon. See all of our packing list posts here. […]

76. Top 3 Travel Sites For Female Travellers | TravelBox Blog - November 5, 2013

[…] I first started to bump into this site when I was looking for some packing tips for my trip. This site has a wide range of packing-tips topics provided by the founder – Brooke Schoenman and Caroline Eubanks – team writer and you can find the ultimate female packing list – click here. […]

77. List Day | by, lo - November 16, 2013

[…] ultimate inventory of female packing lists for just about every country in any season for any […]

78. Tieks Fold-up Ballet Flats: An Answer for Female Backpackers? - Her Packing List - December 9, 2013

[…] flats that are designed to fold in half, making them a very packable addition to any female’s travel gear list. But, these flats also look great. Not only do they come in a couple dozen colors, they also have a […]

79. 4 months. 1 suitcase and a backpack | Jess Takes on the World - December 30, 2013

[…] 4 months. 1 suitcase and a backpack […]

80. Semester at Sea Packing List - Her Packing List - February 17, 2014

[…] The following has been submitted by Alex Kelly. See all packing lists here. […]

81. Best Bags for Weekend Travel, Under $200 - Her Packing List - February 25, 2014

[…] weekend getaways to somewhere close to home. For these trips, you don’t need an extensive packing list with every potential item, but just a few pieces you can throw in a bag and be on your way. The bag […]

82. Travel Tuesdays: 11 Types of Things to Pack for Moving to the Czech Republic (…or most of Western/Central Europe) | Foreign Holidays - March 4, 2014

[…] sure, you can find two thousand lists and a half about what to pack to go backpacking in Europe, what to pack for your cruise to Alaska, what to pack […]

83. The Ultimate Female Packing List for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil - Her Packing List - April 4, 2014

[…] This packing list for 2014 World Cup in Brazil has been submitted by Polly Beam. See all packing list posts here. […]

84. The Definitive Carry On Packing List: Trips of 1 Week or More - April 24, 2014

[…] of trip-specific packing lists for women from Her Packing […]

85. Day 5: Prepare Your Packing List - Her Packing List - April 29, 2014

[…] written about nearly every packing list under the sun, from Finnish Lapland to Mount Kilimanjaro to scuba diving to traveling with kids. […]