I’ve gone through and asked several traveling females about the one little thing they just can’t travel without. There are some great items in these mini-interviews, all of which are listed below.
If you are a traveling female and want to share your one little thing, drop me a line!
- Personal air purifier by Billie Frank: To give you fresh air on flights.
- Circle scarf by Sarah Clarke: A versatile accessory.
- Sunscreen Stick by Lottie Mortimer: To protect against the harsh sunshine in many countries, especially Australia.
- Electronic Luggage Scale by Melissa Hogan: To weight those bags and make sure they aren’t over airline restrictions.
- Aveeno Eczema Care Cream by Julie Robertson: To care for dry, chapped skin.
- Buff Headwear by Bobbi Lee Hitchon: A convertible headband, hat, ear warmer.
- Acupressure Wristbands by Lucy Dodsworth: To keep your tummy calm.
- Water Bottles by Rebecca Several: To stay hydrated without hurting the environment.
- Eagle Creek Undercover Belt by Michele Herrmann: To keep your money, passport, and cards safe!
- Grid-It Organizer by Kristin Luna: To keep all those loose ends tied up.
- My Brown Pencil by Genevieve Atkinson: To make you look pretty in a snap!
- Earplugs by Jade Johnston: To sleep better when you travel.
- Journal for Thoughts by Diana Edelman: A journal can be helpful for venting and sharing your thoughts.
- My Scarf by Beverley Reinemann: the perfect accessory to spruce up any outfit.
- A Little Black Dress by Andi Perullo: Andi shares how she always look fab on the road.
- The Original Chico Bag by Christine Amorose: It’s light, durable and packs up small.
- The Silk Sleep Sack by Lauren McLeod: It keeps you safe from suspicious hostel beds.
- Bandana by Erica Kuschel: This multipurpose item is also fashionable.
- Travel Journal & Life Organizer by Ayngelina Brogan: You’ll never forget things with a life organizer.
- Pocket-sized Notebooks by Caroline Eubanks: They’re great for taking notes and writing posts.
- Gravol (Motion Sickness & Relaxant Pills) by Candice Walsh: For the person that has no shame.
- Diva Cup to the Rescue by Dina Koudys: Best female travel product out there.
- D-SLR Camera Bag & Purse in One by Heather Rudd: So cute and useful!
This is a great list so far, but wouldn’t it be better if your one little thing was here as well? I thought so, too! Drop me a line.