I’ve gone through and asked several traveling females about the one little thing they just can’t travel without. There are some great items in these mini-interviews, all of which are listed below.
If you are a traveling female and want to share your one little thing, drop me a line!
- Black Maxi Dress by Mariah Friend: Versatile and comfortable article of clothing.
- A Little Black Dress by Andi Perullo: Andi shares how she always look fab on the road.
Wraps, Scarves and Accessories
- Turkish towel by Camille Willemain: Versatile like a sarong, but absorbent like a towel.
- Pagne by Kelly Nicole Baug: Wrap that can be used in many situations, similar to a sarong.
- Sarong by Megan Davies Wykes: As a skirt, towel, scarf, beach cover-up and more!
- Hat by Johnie Gall: To block the sun, protect from bad hair, and napping.
- Circle scarf by Sarah Clarke: A versatile accessory.
- Buff Headwear by Bobbi Lee Hitchon: A convertible headband, hat, ear warmer.
- My Scarf by Beverley Reinemann: the perfect accessory to spruce up any outfit.
- Bandana by Erica Kuschel: This multipurpose item is also fashionable.
Make-up and Cosmetics
- Red lipstick by Rachel Mullinax: An easy way to dress up an outfit.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer by Yvonne Ivanescu: Multipurpose beauty product.
- Chapstick (with SPF) by Bonnie Etherington: To keep your lips soft and beautiful.
- Aveeno Eczema Care Cream by Julie Robertson: To care for dry, chapped skin.
- My Brown Pencil by Genevieve Atkinson: To make you look pretty in a snap!
First Aid and Hygiene
- Dry Shampoo by Katie: Keep your hair looking clean without washing it every day.
- Coconut oil by Lucy: Use as moisturizer, after-sun cream, lip balm, and so much more.
- Rainwater Botanicals Natural Deodorant by Jacqueline: Smell fresh on the road.
- Wysi Wipes by Ashley: Tablets that turn into single-use moist towelettes when you add water.
- Tissues by Sofie Couwenbergh: From the obvious uses to back-up toilet paper, don’t leave home without them.
- Insect Repellant by Tanya Greer: Protect yourself from annoying (and potentially dangerous) bug bites.
- Lucas’ Papaw Ointment by Laura Bronner: For chapped skin, rashes, stings and more.
- Tiger Balm by Brenna Holeman: For aches, pains, ails and more.
- Baby Wipes by Madison Bannon: For freshening and cleaning in a pinch.
- Wet Wipes by Jess Graff: For all travel cleaning needs.
- Personal air purifier by Billie Frank: To give you fresh air on flights.
- Sunscreen Stick by Lottie Mortimer: To protect against the harsh sunshine in many countries, especially Australia.
- Acupressure Wristbands by Lucy Dodsworth: To keep your tummy calm.
- Gravol (Motion Sickness & Relaxant Pills) by Candice Walsh: For the person that has no shame.
- Emergen-C by Perri Cohn: Travel can wear you down, but this will give your immune system a boost.
- Diva Cup to the Rescue by Dina Koudys: Best female travel product out there.
- Pillowcase by Julia Haase: For a soft clean pillow option across the world.
- Nemo Fillo Pillow by Kathleen: For sleeping comfort.
- Eye Mask by Michelle Belair: For a good night’s sleep, anywhere, anytime.
- Earplugs by Jade Johnston: To sleep better when you travel.
- The Silk Sleep Sack by Lauren McLeod: It keeps you safe from suspicious hostel beds.
- Laundry Sheets by Julia Sweeney: These all-in-one sheets act as a fabric softener, detergent and static guard.
- Rick Steves Braided Laundry Line by Diana Szpotowicz: Great for hanging clothes to dry after a day at the beach or hand-washing.
Eating on the Road
- Tea sachets by Abby Woody: For making your own soothing warm cup of tea on the go.
- Travel Spork by Cassie Kifer: Great for eating on the go.
- CamelBak Groove water bottle by Didar: Helps you cut down on waste from plastic bottles while you travel.
- Vapur water bottle by Lauriane Giroux: A handy, soft, foldable water bottle.
- Water Bottles by Rebecca Several: To stay hydrated without hurting the environment.
Packing and Electronics
- Noise Cancelling Headphones by Victoria: These headphones could change the way you travel.
- Dyno Torch by Cora: Always have a charged flashlight without needing batteries.
- Travel Power Board by Yvette Sittrop: You’ll only need one adapter, and you can charge all your electronics at once.
- Travel Power Bank by Alana Simpson: Keeps your phone charged and barely takes up any space.
- Anker external battery by Katy McCourt-Basham: For keeping your mobile phone charged and ready for taking travel photos.
- Electronic Luggage Scale by Melissa Hogan: To weight those bags and make sure they aren’t over airline restrictions.
- GoTubb by HumanGear by Monica: Great for storing small things like vitamins or earrings so they don’t get lost in your bag.
- Grid-It Organizer by Kristin Luna: To keep all those loose ends tied up.
- REI Stuff Travel Pack by Ali Garland: An extra light-weight bag to use for groceries, beach days, laundry, and more.
- The Original Chico Bag by Christine Amorose: It’s light, durable and packs up small.
- D-SLR Camera Bag & Purse in One by Heather Rudd: So cute and useful!
- Seat Pak by Jenny S: Organize the things you want easy access to on the plane all in one place.
Money and Security
- American Currency by Josephine Beverage: Can be easily exchanged in many countries of the world.
- Waterproof Travelon Pouch by Cailee Maestro: Can be used to protect passports, documents, electronics and more from water.
- Ila Dusk Personal Safety Alarm by Londoner Kate: For added protection when traveling solo.
- Carabiner clip by Sarah Morgan: For attaching, locking and securing.
- Bra Stash by Allie George: To hide and protect your money.
- Eagle Creek Undercover Belt by Michele Herrmann: To keep your money, passport, and cards safe!
Journals and Keeping in Touch
- Business cards by Meridith Bartley: Perfect for keeping in touch with new friends on the road.
- Journal for Thoughts by Diana Edelman: A journal can be helpful for venting and sharing your thoughts.
- Travel Journal & Life Organizer by Ayngelina Brogan: You’ll never forget things with a life organizer.
- Pocket-sized Notebooks by Caroline Eubanks: They’re great for taking notes and writing posts.
Odds and Ends
- Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat by Andrea Anastasiou: This yoga mat is great for maintaining your well-being through practicing yoga even on your travels.
- Easy Rider Tour by Mariska Roothman: The journey that made one woman’s trip through Vietnam unforgettable.
- Teddy bear by Kate Sedrowski: A little piece of home that makes a great conversation starter.
This is a great list so far, but wouldn’t it be better if your one little thing was here as well? I thought so, too! Drop me a line.