It’s the most wonderful time of the year… until you have to think about gifts. For some people, it’s downright difficult to shop for presents. Trust me, I know!
But luckily, shopping for the travel lover no longer has to be. I’ve put together this fairly comprehensive list of 99 gifts for women who travel (under $99)- just for you!
And if that’s not enough, check out past gift guides, including stocking stuffers and even one for carry-on only travelers.
*Please note this post contains affiliate links, and if you make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site.
Travel Gifts Up to $10
Reusable Twist Ties
$2.98 on Amazon
Adult Coloring Books
$7.26 on Amazon
Gaiam Yoga Gloves
$7.99 on Amazon
RFID Blocking Sleeves
$7.99 on Amazon
World Map MacBook Decal
$8.75 on Etsy
$8.99 on Amazon
Gaiam Yoga Socks
$9.98 on Amazon
Badger Sleep Balm
$9.99 on Badger
Vapur Water Bottle
$9.99 on Amazon
$10 Lush Gift Card
$10 on Lush
1. Reusable Twist Ties – $2.98 (Amazon) – For cable organization in your luggage.
2. Adult Coloring Books – $7.26 (Amazon) – For passing time, being creative, and relieving anxiety.
3. Gaiam Yoga Gloves – $7.99 (Amazon) – So you can travel without a yoga mat.
4. RFID Blocking Sleeves – $7.99 (Amazon) – Extra protection for digital information in passports and credit cards, without buying special wallets and bags with this feature built-in.
5. World Map MacBook Decal – $8.75 (Etsy) – A cool added touch for the laptop.
6. Map pillowcase – $8.99 (Amazon) – Because travelers love maps, everywhere!
7. Gaiam Grippy Toeless Yoga Socks – $9.98 (Amazon) – Again, so you can travel without a yoga mat.
8. Badger Sleep Balm – $9.99 – (Badger) – For extra relaxation so you can sleep anywhere (on planes, in hostel dorms, etc.).
9. Vapur water bottle $9.99 (Amazon) – Lightweight and packs down small.
10. $10 Lush Gift Card – $10 (Lush) – Let your loved one choose their own solid toiletries.
$10.01 to $20
Travalo Perfume Atomizer
$10.29 on Amazon
Baggu Reusable Shopping Bag
$12 on Amazon
Language Playing Cards
$12 on UncommonGoods
Parabo Press Softcover Book
$12 on Parabo
Lulu Organics Dry Shampoo
$12.85 on Amazon
Hydrapak Stow Collapsible Water Bottle
$14 on Amazon
Travel Stub Diary
$14.95 on Amazon
Mighty Wallet – LA Ocean
$14.95 on Amazon
State Coffee Mug
$15 on Amazon
Pocket Utensil Set
$16 on UncommonGoods
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer 3 Pack
$17.45 on Amazon
Nalgene Toiletry Kit
$17.95 on Amazon
Just Go World Map T-shirt
$18.99 on Amazon
Momentum Motivational Jewelry
$18.99 on Momentum
Wall Map Decal
$19.95 on Amazon
$19.99 on Amazon
Travel Jewelry Roll
$20 on UncommonGoods
$10-20 on Amazon
$20 Hotels.com Gift Card
$20 on Hotels.com
11. Travalo Perfume Atomizer – $10.29 (Amazon) – Take your favorite perfume with you in a pocket-friendly, packable container.
12. Baggu Reusable Shopping Bag – $12.00 (Amazon) – Awesome for shopping and beach days.
13. Language Playing Cards – $12.00 (Uncommon Goods) – Learn key phrases in French, Spanish or Italian while playing cards!
14. Parabo Press Softcover Book – $12.00 (Parabo Press) – Get 32 memories printed into a 5” book – perfect for travel images and Instagram shots.
15. Lulu Organics Dry Shampoo – $12.85 (Amazon) – Takes away the oil so you can require less liquid shampoo.
16. Hydrapak Stow Collapsible Water Bottle – $14.00 (Amazon) – An alternative to a Vapur water bottle.
17. Travel Stub Diary – $14.95 (Amazon) – For all the tickets that otherwise get lost in the bottom of suitcases and backpacks.
18. Mighty Wallet – LA Ocean – $14.95 (Amazon) – A lightweight wallet made of durable material!
19. State Coffee Mugs – $15.00 (Etsy) – Because who doesn’t love a good mug.
20. Pocket Utensil Set – $16.00 (Uncommon Goods) – For the traveling foodie.
21. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer 3 Pack – $17.45 (Amazon) – For packable lip color that’s in between a lip balm and a lipstick.
22. Nalgene Travel Kit – $17.95 (Amazon) – I swear by these toiletry bottles for leak-free travel!
23. Just Go World Map T-Shirt – $18.99 (Amazon) – Maps, everywhere.
24. Momentum Jewelry Motivation Wrap – $18.99 (Momentum Jewelry) – Cute and motivational jewelry made for active lifestyles. Some of the quotes are very relatable to travel!
25. World Map Wall decals – $19.95 (Amazon) – To bring the travel spirit into your daily life.
26. Coccoon Grid-It $19.99 (Amazon) – Year after year, this is a popular product for people traveling with lots of digital gear. But it can be used to organize just about anything.
27. Travel Jewelry Roll – $20.00 (Uncommon Goods) – A safe roll for storing your jewelry on the road.
28. Sarong – $10-20 (Amazon) – Because sarongs have so many uses!
29. $20 Hotels.com Gift Card – $20 (Hotels.com) – Give the gift that sends someone packing.
$20.01 to $30
Exofficio Travel Underwear
$20 on Amazon
$21.90 on Amazon
Sugarsky Map Headband
$22 on Sugarsky
AirQuart TSA Compliant 3-1-1 Bag
$22.99 on Flanabags
Mountain Bar Necklace
$23.45 on Etsy
Old Fashioned Carry-on Cocktail Kit
$24 on UncommonGoods
Gin and Tonic Carry-on Cocktail Kit
$24 on UncommonGoods
LuminAID Solar Inflatable Lantern
$24.95 on Amazon
$25 Airbnb Gift Card
$25 on Amazon
Travelon Luggage Scale
$25 on Amazon
Tom Bihn Money Belt
$25 on Tom Bihn
$25 Starbucks Gift Card
$25 on Amazon
$25 Uber Gift Card
$25 on Amazon
Seat-Pak by Flight001
$28 on Amazon
Buff Lightweight Merino Wool
$29 on Amazon
$29.99 on Amazon
Engraved Love Lock
$29.99 on Etsy
Pacsafe Slashproof Camera Strap
$30 on Amazon
Exofficio Bugsaway Scarf
$30 on Exofficio
$30 on Parabo Press
30. Exofficio Travel Underwear – $20.00 (Amazon) – Quick-drying underwear helps you pack fewer pairs.
31. Turkish towel – $21.90 (Amazon) – If you’re in Australia, you can also get them here.
32. SugarSky World Map Headband $22.00 (Sugarsky Shop) – A headband is a travel necessity, so why not have it in map print?
33. AirQuart TSA Compliant 3-1-1 Bag – $22.99 (Flanabags) – A cute and durable alternative to a ziploc.
34. Mountain Bar Necklace – $23.45 (Etsy) – For the outdoorsy, mountain-loving types!
35. Old Fashioned Carry-on Cocktail Kit – $24.00 (Uncommon Goods) – Everything you need to upgrade your experience on a flight.
36. Gin & Tonic Carry-on Cocktail Kit – $24.00 (Uncommon Goods) – Again, everything you need to upgrade your drink experience on a flight.
37. LuminAid Packlight Inflatable Solar Lantern $24.95 (Amazon) – This lantern is seriously cool! Worth having around the house.
38. $25 Airbnb gift card – $25 (Amazon) – Help your friends find the perfect place to stay on their trip using Airbnb.
39. Travelon Luggage Scale – $25 (Amazon) – A tiny item that can help you travel confidently, knowing you’re within weight restrictions. Read about the best luggage scales.
40. Travel Money Belt by Tom Bihn – $25.00 (Tom Bihn) – It looks like a normal belt but has a space for hiding money.
41. $25 Starbucks Gift Card – $25 (Amazon) – Help a loved one save money for travel by shouting them their coffees.
42. $25 Uber Gift Card – $25 (Amazon) – Help a loved one get around on their next trip by shouting them an Uber gift card.
43. Seat Pak by Flight001 – $28.00 (Amazon) – It hangs on the back of your seat in-flight and can organize your in-flight necessities.
44. Buff Merino Wool – Lightweight – $29.00 (Amazon) – If they’re good enough for Survivor, why shouldn’t you have one?
45. Vinnibag – $29.99 (Amazon) – For hauling back new wine finds from your trip, and keeping them from breaking and spilling everywhere.
45. Engraved Love Lock – $29.99 (Etsy) – A great gift for love birds traveling to destinations with famous love lock bridges.
46. Pacsafe Slashproof Camera Strap – $30 (Amazon) – It could be the only thing between a loved one and their very expensive camera, so help keep it safe!
47. Exofficio Bugsaway Scarf – $30 (Exofficio) – With built-in bug deterrent, it can be used as a wrap to cover arms and exposed skin in the evenings.
48. Engineer Prints – $30 (Parabo Press) – Blow up a favorite travel photo into a massive print.
$30.01 to $40
Pilot&Captain Airport Code Shirt
$32 on Pilot&Captain
Tom Bihn 3D Organizer Cube
$32 on Tom Bihn
Vim&Vigr Compression Socks
$32.95 on Amazon
Sea to Summit Traveling Light Toiletry Bag
$34 on Amazon
Clever Travel Companion Hidden Pocket Underwear
$34.90 on Amazon
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack
$34.95 on Amazon
Beer Cap Map
$34.95 on Etsy
Crocs Kadee Flats
$34.99 on Crocs
Sakura Watercolor Field Kit
$35 on Amazon
Watercolor Scratch Off World Map
$36 on Amazon
Leather World Map Travel Wallet
$38 on Etsy
Tortuga Setout Packable Daypack
$39 on Tortuga
Eagle Creek Compressible Packing Cubes
$39.95 on Amazon
Monopoly – National Parks Edition
$39.95 on REI
Gobi Gear SegSac
$39.99 on Amazon
$40 Apple Gift Cards
$40 on Amazon
$40 Amtrak Gift Card
$40 on Amtrak
$40 Zappos Gift Card
$40 on Zappos
49. Pilot&Captain Airport Code T-Shirt – $32.00 (Pilot&Captain) – So many cool options here.
50. Tom Bihn 3D Organizer Cube – $32.00 (Tom Bihn) – An alternative option to ziploc bags when traveling with liquids in a carry-on.
51. Vim & Vigr Compression Socks – $32.95 (Amazon) – Compression socks can keep your body healthy when flying or sitting for several hours a day. How about a pair that look awesome, too?!
52. Sea to Summit Traveling Light Hanging Toiletry Bag – $34.00 (Amazon) – Toiletry bags are often too bulky and heavy.
53. Clever Travel Companion Hidden Pocket Underwear – $34.90 (Amazon) – Yet another place to stash some cash and your passport!
54. Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack – $34.95 (Amazon) – If you want to make your pack seem more compact, then compression sacks are for you.
55. Beer Cap Map of USA – $34.95 (Etsy) – For the beer lover in your life.
56. Crocs Kadee Flats – $34.99 (Crocs) – Cute, simple, versatile travel shoes that a lot of girls are raving about!
57. Sakura Watercolor Field Set – $35.00 (Amazon) – For the creative type.
58. Scratch Off Map World – $36.00 (Amazon) – How much of the world have you seen?
59. Leather World Map travel wallet – $38.00 (Etsy) – Because it’s really cute!
60. Tortuga Setout Packable Daypack – $39.00 (Tortuga) – An extra daypack that you can store away when not in use.
61. Packing Cubes: Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Set – $39.95 (Amazon) – Ultra lightweight packing cube options.
62. National Parks Edition Monopoly – $39.95 (REI) – Outdoor lovers will enjoy this version of monopoly with tents and campsites as a part of the game.
63. Gobi Gear SegSac – $39.99 (Amazon) – A compartmentalized compression sack.
64. $40 Apple Gift Card – $40.00 (Amazon) – To use on apps, games, movies, music, iCloud and more of the things a traveler would appreciate.
65. $40 Amtrak Gift Card – $40.00 (Amtrak) – If you’ve never taken an Amtrak journey, I highly recommend doing so! Great alternative to taking a plane or driving.
66. $40 Zappos Gift Card – $40.00 (Zappos) – Help a friend out with a new pair of travel shoes, or a new luggage set.
$40.01 to $50
World Globe Light
$44 on Amazon
Clever Travel Companion Hidden Pocket Tank
$44.90 on Amazon
Nat Geo "My Town" Custom USGS Map Puzzle
$44.95 on Nat Geo
Travelon Anti-Theft Signature Slim Pouch
$45 on Amazon
Wood Burned and Framed US Map
$45 on Etsy
Travel Jewelry Case with Earring Holder
$48 on Etsy
Nemo Fillo Pillow
$49.95 on Amazon
Speakeasy Travel Scarf
$49.99 on Speakeasy Travel Supply
Exofficio BugsAway Packable Hat
$50 on Amazon
$50 Target Gift Card
$50 on Target
$50 Lyft Gift Card
$50 on Lyft
$50 Parabo Press Gift Card
$50 on Parabo Press
$50 Etsy Gift Card
$50 on Etsy
67. Illuminated Globe – $44.00 (Amazon) – The best kind of nightlight.
68. Clever Travel Companion Hidden Pocket Tank – $44.90 (Amazon) – Another way to cleverly hide extra money, cards, and passports. We’ve review it here.
69. “My Town” Custom USGS Map Puzzle – $44.95 (Nat Geo) – A cool personalized gift option.
70. Travelon Anti-Theft Signature Slim Pouch – $45 (Amazon) – Built with extra features to keep your belongings safe.
71. Wood Burned and Framed US Map – $45.00 (Etsy) – It’s a classy map gift.
72. Travel Jewelry Case – $48.00 (Etsy) – A safe way to organize your jewelry in your suitcase.
73. Nemo Fillo Backpacking and Camping Pillow – $49.95 (Amazon) – Compact and comfortable, as mentioned in this review.
74. Speakeasy Hidden Pocket Travel Scarf – $49.99 (Speakeasy Supply Co.) – You know we love these scarves! Great for stashing secret money when you travel.
75. Exofficio Bugsaway Packable Hat – $50 (Amazon) – Hats are very underrated. Get a packable one and stay sun safe.
76. $50 Target US Gift Card – $50.00 (Target) – Target has a pretty substantial travel accessories section.
77. $50 Lyft Gift Card – $50.00 (Lyft) – Help your loved one get around using rideshare apps on their next trip.
78. $50 Parabo Press Gift Card – $50.00 (Parabo Press) – To bring travel memories to life with various photo printing services.
79. $50 Etsy Gift Card – $50.00 (Etsy) – The ultimate place to search for unique, handmade travel accessories. Give someone a gift card and send them on their merry shopping way!
$50.01 to $70
ENO Lightweight Hammock
$59.95 on Amazon
$60 Tieks Gift Card
$60 on Tieks
Scrubba Wash Bag
$64.95 AUD on Scrubba
Dollar Flight Club Premium Membership
$69 on Dollar Flight Club
$70 REI Gift Card
$70 on REI
80. Eagle Nest Outfitters SingleNest Hammock – $59.95 (Amazon) – For relaxing in the great outdoors. See this review for more info.
81. Tieks Gift Card – $60 (Tieks) – A little help towards getting the ballet flats of her dreams. They fold up and are extremely packable.
82. Scrubba Portable Laundry System Wash Bag – $64.95 AUD (Scrubba) – A bag that helps you do your laundry on the go!
83. Dollar Flight Club Premium Membership – $69.00 (Dollar Flight Club) – A membership that brings all the best flight deals straight to your inbox.
84. $70 REI Gift Card – $70 (REI) – REI has just about anything you might need for your travels in one store.
$70.01 to $99
Decoupage World Map Shoes
$75 on Etsy
$75 Amazon Gift Card
$75 on Amazon
$75 Encircled Gift Card
$75 on Encircled
$75 The North Face Gift Card
$75 on The North Face
Everlane ReNew Transit Backpack
$78 on Everlane
Custom Hand-Painted Globe
$78 on Etsy
Icebreaker Cool-Lite Solace Shirt
$80 on Icebreaker
Paris Map Necklace
$89 on Etsy
$89.95 on Amazon
$89.99 on Amazon
Keen Rose Sandals
$90 on Keen
Hand-painted World Map Toms
$95 on Etsy
The Renew Shawl
$98 on Encircled
Dollar Flight Club Premium Plus+ Membership
$99 on Dollar Flight Club
Pacsafe Citysafe CS200 Anti-Theft Handbag
$99.95 on Amazon
85. Decoupage world map shoes – $75.00 (Etsy) – Adorable and chic.
86. $75 Amazon Gift Card – $75.00 (Amazon) – And if REI doesn’t have it, Amazon is the place to shop.
87. $75 Encircled Gift Card – $75.00 (Encircled) – Encircled make sustainable and versatile clothing perfect for travel.
88. $75 The North Face Gift Card – $75.00 (The North Face) – High quality, trusted travel gear and clothing.
89. Everlane ReNew Transit Backpack – $78.00 (Everlane) – A trendy little backpack, great for weekend trips and getaways. Made from 100% recycled polyester.
90. Custom Hand-painted Globe – $78 (Etsy) – Perfect home decor for the world traveler.
91. Icebreaker Cool-Lite Solace Shirt – $80.00 (Icebreaker) – Icebreaker does merino wool clothing for outdoor lovers.
92. Paris Map Necklace (Gold or Silver) – $89.00 (Etsy) – Paris is always a good idea.
93. Joby Gorillapod – $89.95 (Amazon) – For selfies and long exposures.
94. Kindle – $89.99 (Amazon) – Ditch the books.
95. Keen Rose Sandals – $90.00 (Keen) – Super comfortable. Enough said. Brooke has a pair and swears by them.
96. Hand painted world map TOMS – $95.00 (Etsy) – Because some would say TOMS make the perfect travel shoe.
97. The Renew Shawl – $98 (Encircled) – It’s a shawl, scarf, and wrap in one, made in a sustainable fashion.
98. Dollar Flight Club Premium Plus+ Membership – $99.00 (Dollar Flight Club) – This takes your Dollar Flight Club membership further by offering amazing business and first class flight deals sent straight to your inbox. Save an average of $3000 on each flight.
99. Pacsafe Citysafe CS200 Handbag – $99.95 (Amazon) – It’s spacious and full of safety features. See our review of a similar bag.
Which of these items are you adding to YOUR holiday wishlist?!
Thank you so much for another great post! HPL was a lifesaver when I planned my 6 week Europe trip last summer. I got really excited by the travel spice kit for a stocking stuffer, but it’s out of stock 🙁
Bummer, Ellie! It was in stock when I created this. Sorry!
Emma Woods says
This is an amazing resource that’s sure to dig me out of a hole when my girlfriend’s birthdays roll around again. Thanks Brooke!