iPads have dozens of travel uses, from a camera to e-reader to GPS. But as important as using your iPad is keeping it safe. Just like with iPhones, there are dozens of covers to suit every traveler’s personality. I’ve broken it down into cases for every type of traveler, so here are Her Packing List’s Top 10 Cute iPad Carrying Cases.
For the Fashionista
In true fashionista style, it’s all about the labels. Nearly every designer has their own line of electronics accessories. iPad cases can look more like purses, like this Kate Spade cross-body bag.
- Kate Spade Cross Body Bag: This bag looks like a purse and can match with other accessories, like iPhone cases and wallets.
- Aldo Hintson Tech Bag: If you’re not on a designer budget, you can still find adorable iPad cases that keep you looking chic.
For the Flashpacker
Digital nomads need to get the most out of their electronics while on the road. A sturdy case that can also function as a keyboard makes it easier to keep up.
- Clam Case: This case charges separately from the iPad, but turns your iPad into a laptop computer with a full keyboard. It’s durable and bends backwards to be used as a stand.
- ZooGue iPad Leather Case Genius: This tough leather case can stand at many different levels, depending on what your needs are.
For the Outdoorsy Types
If you’re into outdoor sports, like hiking or scuba diving, there’s the risk of your electronics taking a beating. Outdoorsy travelers need strong, sturdy cases for their iPads, preferably with waterproof or shockproof qualities.
- Otterbox Defender: Their iPhone cases are the most durable on the market, so it’s no surprise that they would have an equally strong iPad case.
- DiCAPac WPi20 Waterproof iPad case: I’ve been impressed with their underwater camera cases and it seems their iPad case is just as good.
For the Green Traveler
If being eco-friendly and environmentally conscious is important to you as a traveler, there are products that will suit your needs.
- iPad World Map Print Padded Case: This Etsy store uses organic fabrics and other natural and sustainable materials. It looks adorable and has an extra pocket for your extra items.
- Natural Bamboo iPad Case: Bamboo is a very sustainable material and it will do well to protect your iPad.
For the Business Traveler
If you travel often for work, it’s nice to look professional. Your gear should be held to the same standards.
- Brown Tweed iPad Case: I love this iPad case because it looks like a briefcase.
- iLuv CEO Folio Multipurpose iPad Case: Store all your important documents in the folio with your notes stored on your iPad.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using them, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. It helps to keep this site running – thank you!
Join the Her Packing List email community!
Subscribe to get our latest packing lists, gear deals, and travel news by email.