Caroline has put together the southeast USA road trip packing list – great for anyone traveling to places like Georgia, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
Archive | Packing Lists RSS feed for this section
Train travel is one of the easiest modes of transport between European countries. Be sure to read through the European train travel packing list by Tatiana for ideas on packing smartly for such trips.
Attempting Mount Kilimanjaro is no laughing matter. That’s also why a Mount Kilimanjaro packing list is so important, which Ali provides here for the ladies.
As if planning a wedding weren’t already hard enough. Planning your destination wedding packing list goes hand in hand with making the big day run smoothly.
It’s not on everyone’s to-do list, but George prefers this method of travel. And, she’s also given us the ultimate hitchhiking Europe packing list to help others do the same!
Vanessa has prepared the ultimate West Africa packing list for females interested in traveling to this part of the world. From clothing to toiletries, she has you covered!
Bobbi prepares her Roman holiday style guide in this packing list for summer in Rome. Find out how to pack for a fashionable stay in the ancient city.
If I could, I’d never check a bag in my life again. With help from people like Kamila Napora, we might not have to. Packing carry-on only for Morocco.
If you’re in need of an Austin packing list for spring, Jillian has you covered. Read this post to find out what you need to pack (and what you don’t).
Caroline has created a great festival packing guide for Oktoberfest. Read inside for a female packing list for Oktoberfest, plus some overall festival tips.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...