Tired of bras getting smashed flat in your suitcase or backpack when you travel? Jess Graff has found a solution, which she presents in this cupcase review.
Archive | Clothing RSS feed for this section
Southeast Asia is known for being a hot and humid travel destination. This post touches on what bras to pack for Southeast Asia so women don’t feel too sweaty.
We’re not shy around here. Today we talk about the wonderful world of women’s travel underwear! It’s a guide to help you pick and pack your travel undies.
Johnie Gall tells us why she can’t travel without her “Pray for Surf” hat. It’s versatile, protects you from the sun, and it hides less-than-clean hair in a pinch.
When you’re traveling, clothing and safety go hand in hand. Especially for those of us who have ginormous boobies. The size of your bodacious rack will draw attention no matter what you wear, but you can control (somewhat) the type of reactions you receive.
Riding a scooter in the rain sucks; it’s not a fun experience, especially without the proper rain coat. Most people around here wear the kind you can buy for a couple bucks at 7-11, it’s plastic, it’s bright yellow, and it’s one size “fits” all. I was tired of looking like a big yellow taxi and stumbled across the Typhoon Jacket.
Those of us in the northern hemisphere are starting to bundle up as fall turns into winter and we switch our t-shirts for jackets and sweaters. Packing cold weather clothes can be a pain because they take up so much room in your bag, but if you pick the right layers it makes the process much easier.
Before I left for my most recent European sojourn, I knew I needed a nice lightweight jacket that I could layer and that wouldn’t take up too much room in my backpack. I have North Face and Marmot fleece jackets, but I wanted something waterproof and more versatile.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...