iPhones are the must-have electronic device in travel these days for all the apps and accessories you can add to them. It means you can pack less items and still get the same quality for photos and videos.
Archive | Cameras RSS feed for this section
Do you struggle with finding the perfect camera but worry about size and value at the same time? Do you want professional quality in a compact size? Kristin might just have the answer for you.
There’s another option for travelers who want good pictures – the mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras, sometimes called Micro Four Thirds Systems. I chose the Olympus E-P2 as my new camera and have been quite pleased with it.
The D-SLR vs. compact camera vs. camera phone — which one do you rely on for your travels? Heather covers the bases here in this post on camera options for travelers!
I’ve always been a believer that it’s the photographer, not the camera, that makes a great photo. But I knew one day I would want to trade in my point and shoot, a dependable Canon Powershot SD1000 Digital Elph, for a digital SLR.
A while back I talked about how I carry a D-SLR camera with me when I travel, but why I often second guess my decision. There are plenty of negatives in taking them traveling, like the fact that you can lose it or have it stolen, but when it comes to having amazing holiday photos, [...]
As a D-SLR owner, I go back and forth often about the benefits and drawbacks of carrying a bulky camera while traveling. I love the photos it takes; the quality is like no other. However, I can’t sometimes get myself to want to take it out for the day with fears of bulky bags and [...]
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...