– 1 tank top: I pack something made of sweat wicking material. – 1 sleeping shirt: a small tank top will do. – 1 sleeveless top: a chance to pack something a little fancy. – 1 t-shirt: I told you we were going extra light.
– 1 pair of shoes: I would suggest sneakers over boots, but ultimately it depends on what climate you’ll be spending more time in. – 1 packable down jacket: UNIQLO makes great down layers that won’t break the budget.
– Face cleanser: Dry skin? Try an oil-based cleanser and you won’t need moisturizer. – Sunscreen: Because of my acne prone skin I pack one for face and one for body. – Lip chap: Bonus points for SPF versions.
– Any medication: I always carry pain killers, gravol, pepto bismol, and ginger chews. – Glasses, contacts, contact solution – Mini mirror – Razor
Pare down to your three most used items. For me it’s: – Red lipstick – Liquid Eyeliner – Concealer
– Carabiner – Pad lock: for hostels – Spork – Knife: I have a plastic one that can go through security. – Collapsible cup: I love these, they have come in so handy!