Diana Edelman of VegansBaby.com had a life-changing experience while traveling and volunteering at an elephant sanctuary several years ago. This adventure inspired her mission to make veganism more accessible – whether traveling or at home.
In this episode, we discuss the vegan trend, the ins and outs of traveling as a vegan, and all the baby steps you can take to introduce more plant-based products into your diet.
Because the vegan lifestyle is about more than what you eat. It improves your body’s health, impacts the health of the planet, and provides kindness to animals.
What You’ll Learn:
- The reason you shouldn’t ride elephants when you travel.
- How Diana is choosing to change people’s minds when it comes to veganism.
- How to find good vegan restaurants and cafes while traveling.
- Diana’s top destinations for vegan dining (you might be surprised by her top recommendation!)
- Easy ways you can start the move towards a more plant-based diet.
- The best places for vegan food in Diana’s home city, Las Vegas!
Links of Interest:
- Diana’s website: Vegans, Baby
- Diana’s article on HPL: How to Be a Responsible Tourist in Thailand
- Packing List for Vegan Travel
What steps are YOU taking to introduce a more vegan, plant-based diet into your life?
And don’t forget to…