A self-proclaimed ultralight packer, Rosaleen Trambley has her packing down to a science. She works off a master packing list and follows a packing light philosophy that results in her packing school-sized backpacks for trips of any length.
And in that process she has figured out the key to packing a light and versatile wardrobe that works for her and her active – yet refined – travel style.
If you are looking for tips and tricks to make your travel wardrobe both smaller and more versatile, this is the episode for you!
Note: This audio was taken from a live video chat event we had in our community, HPLWorld.
What You’ll Learn:
- The philosophy behind Rosaleen’s packing light success – this is key!
- How many outfits she packs for every trip, no matter the length.
- The biggest game-changer for her when trying to pack ultralight.
- The products and brands she uses regularly in her travel wardrobe.
- Her best tip for someone who struggles with packing a light and versatile wardrobe.
Rosaleen’s Master Packing List
Links of Interest:
- Rosaleen’s Instagram: @dr_pangloss_in_eden
- Nuu-Muu Running Dresses
- Origamei Packable LBD
- On Running Shoes
What tips are YOU taking from this episode that will help you pack your light and versatile wardrobe?