We’re continuing our conversation from last week’s episode where Emily and I discuss ways you can put more money into your travel fund!
This week, we’re touching on points number 5 and 6 – both of which are my favorites! Taking up a side hustle and learning to make more intentional purchases will easily make big changes to your money-saving efforts.
What You’ll Learn
- Ideas for easy and profitable side hustles.
- The difference between intentional and regrettable purchases.
- How to discover your “latte factor”.
- Three questions to ask yourself before making a purchase.
- Psychological tips for not spending money on things you don’t need.
Links of Interest
- Emily’s Etsy Shop: EmmaLeeLouDesigns
- The Latte Factor: Why You Don’t Have to Be Rich to Live Rich by David Bach
- 5 Legit, Non-Sucky Ways to Save Money for Travel
- How to Start a Travel Blog
- The UnPacking List #12: How to Radically Increase Your Travel Fund – Part 1
Has anything from these money-saving episodes really resonated with you? Let us know in the comments!