Have you ever wondered why you struggle to pack a bag without packing list approval from a friend? Or maybe why you absolutely MUST find space in your luggage for souvenirs while other people could care less?
Well it could have something to do with your Enneagram type!
If you don’t know what the Enneagram is, it’s basically a personality mapping system with 9 main types based on views of how the world works. And, personally, I think it’s pretty darn accurate!
In this episode, Emily Weiblen and I chat all about the interesting aspects of each Enneagram type and how that might translate into different packing styles across the board. Have a listen!
What You’ll Learn
- All 9 Enneagram types and their basic descriptions
- How your Enneagram type could be impacting your packing and travel style
- A little extra insight into the 3w2 (Emily) and the 4w3 (Brooke)
Know your type (get a full breakdown here) and want to jump directly to this part of the episode?
- Type 1 – The Reformer – Jump to 6:57
- Type 2 – The Helper – Jump to 12:40
- Type 3 – The Achiever – Jump to 17:19
- Type 4 – The Individualist – Jump to 25:15
- Type 5 – The Investigator – Jump to 35:00
- Type 6 – The Loyalist – Jump to 43:55
- Type 7 – The Enthusiast – Jump to 51:15
- Type 8 – The Challenger – Jump to 59:28
- Type 9 – The Peacemaker – Jump to 67:19
Links of Interest
- Enneagram Institute
- Free Enneagram Test on Truity
- The Handbag Packing Masterclass: The packing class referenced several times in this episode.
- HPLWorld Community
- Emily’s Etsy Shop: EmmaLeeLouDesigns
Take a free Enneagram test and then let us know how accurate or inaccurate we were with our packing predictions!