When was the last time you cleaned out your closet? Like reallllyyy cleaned it out?
I teamed up with Emily Weiblen again to talk all things decluttering your closet. Why? Because I am a firm believer that if you learn to live with a smaller wardrobe at home, it will be easier (and less stressful!) to pack lighter on future trips!
How do you keep track of what you actually wear? How do you part with sentimental items? And how do you keep it all tight and tidy once you’ve purged?
We cover it all in this chat! Plus, we do our best to tie it back to travel, I promise!
What You’ll Learn:
- The reasons most of us tend to clutter our closets
- Ways you can keep track of what you actually wear
- Creative ways to get rid of sentimental clothing items
- Tactics for decluttering your closet for the first time
- How to keep it organized and minimal over time
Links of Interest:
- Emily’s Etsy shop: EmmaLeeLouDesigns
- Stylebook app
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
What’s the biggest discovery you’ve made about yourself while cleaning out your closet? Let us know in the comments!
And don’t forget to…