Last week, we helped you clean out your closet. This week, we’re setting you down the path to building a more minimal wardrobe at home!
Why? Because this sort of decluttering and minimizing frees you from clutter stress, helps you combat decision fatigue, and it even helps you when trying to pack for your trips down the road!
If you’re tired of opening up your closet doors and feeling both overwhelmed by the amount of clothing and frustrated that you don’t have anything to wear – a minimal wardrobe system can help you take back control with included benefits you may not even be thinking about.
What You’ll Learn:
- The undeniable benefits of having a minimal wardrobe at home – and how that can help you when you pack for travel.
- My recommended tactic for starting the journey of building your minimal wardrobe – plus a fallback tactic if you don’t have the time to give right now.
- Seven considerations that help you build the most productive and effective minimal wardrobe.
- Recommendations for those who like to look fashionable but still want to downsize the wardrobe.
Links of Interest:
- The UnPacking List #4: How to Clean Out Your Closet
- The UnPacking List #3: How to Wear the Same Dress for 100 Days
- Stitch Fix: 12 Wardrobe Essentials for Every Woman
- InStyle: How to Find the Best Color to Wear for Your Skin Tone
How is YOUR wardrobe doing? Are you taking steps to build a more minimal and purposeful wardrobe at home?
And don’t forget to…