When traveling for long periods of time with a tight itinerary, it can be a week or so before you get around to doing laundry. So what do you do until you find a washing machine? Besides hand-washing key items as I go, I typically hang dirty or smelly clothes outside to refresh or spritz a bit of Febreze on them, but it turns out there’s an easier way.
I was recently introduced to Reviver clothing swipes, a product created to take the smoke and food smells out of your clothing. The item fits into your palm and is worn over your fingers to rub across your stinky clothing items.
The Reviver comes in a small, resealable bag and is good for 10 uses. It’s hypoallergenic, non toxic, American made and featured on Shark Tank.
Reviver in Action
I brought them with me on trips to New York and San Francisco, each city with their strong smells that stick into your clothing. After working all day, I was able to swipe my clothing with Reviver, so I wouldn’t smell like sweat. I also tried it on my hair, as they mentioned that you can, and didn’t find it to leave any residue. The fresh smelling scent stuck around for much longer than I expected, a few hours.
Reviver is ideal for freshening up:
- after going to the gym
- after going out to a smoky bar
- after riding in a smelly cab or visiting food markets
Other Reviver selling points:
- It’s a great substitute for the liquid fabric spray because, unlike liquids, you can throw these in your purse without worrying about leakage.
- The scents are gender neutral, so both men and women will appreciate it.
- Reviver also makes special editions for pet odors and smokers. The Spark line has pheromone infused scents made for men and women- if you’re into that.
Have you used Reviver clothing swipes before? We’d love to hear your thoughts on the product in the comments below.
Join the Her Packing List email community!
Subscribe to get our latest packing lists, gear deals, and travel news by email.