How do you keep your important items, like money and passport, safe when traveling? This week’s Ask HPL question comes from Bethany Salvon, from the Beers and Beans travel blog and Speakeasy Supply Company.
To make this episode more focused, we target our investigation on the different methods of stashing and hiding your cash when you travel; many of those tips can also be applied to passports, jewelry, credit cards and keys.
In This Episode, We Discuss:
- Hidden wallets, and what to look out for when using them
- Clothing with hidden pockets
- Crafty ways to hide money
Products Mentioned in This Episode:
I mention several different products in this podcast, listed below. Those denoted with an asterisk are linked to our Amazon affiliate account, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
- Money Belts
- Bra Stash
- Speakeasy Hidden Pocket Travel Scarf
- Reef Stash Sandals – I mentioned these but I can’t find them for sale anymore. If you do, let me know.
- Travelon Hidden Pocket Socks*
- Belt with Secret Stash*
- Clever Travel Companion* – See our review post of their hidden pocket tops.
- Encircled’s Dressy Sweatpants
If you’d like to have your question featured on The HPL Podcast, head over to AskHPL.com and follow the instructions on that page. If your question is chosen to be featured on our show, you will receive a free Aroamas solid perfume stick in return for your time.
Join the Her Packing List email community!
Get our latest packing lists, gear deals, and travel news by email.