Ever worry about the cleanliness of your hostel bed or wish you had something light to sleep under in the heat? Globetrooper Lauren shares just why she can’t travel without her silk sleep sack.
Tag Archives | Sleep Sacks
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...
Accessories Africa Apps Backpack Backpack Reviews Bags Barcelona Berlin Budapest Camera Bags Cruises Decisions Dry Shampoo Exercise Equipment exercising on the road ExOfficio Featured Female Backpacks female travel Female Travel Books Giveaway Guest Posts Hair Health Hiking Kindle Kindle Reviews Kristin Repsher Makeup Menstrual Cups Money Belts Multipurpose New York City Osprey Packing Mistakes packing tips Packing Woes Pack Lists Pinterest Rebekah Zabarsky REI Reviews Rome Shampoo winter packing list