Michelle never travels these days without an eye mask. It helps her sleep in the most inconvenient places as she hops across the globe.
Tag Archives | Sleep Aids
Though I once called it a luxury item as it’s not your typical item to pack and takes up valuable space, this pillow is actually a necessity for me. It offers proper alignment and comfortable support while I sleep and minimizes pain on trips.
Having a good night’s sleep – it’s one of the most healthy things you can do for yourself, but sometimes sleep evades us. It’s essential that I pack items to help me rest on the road, and I’ve found a few that have done the trick.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...