Some of our best posts often cover the what not to do aspect. Jonelle’s camping hiking packing disasters should do the trick for those heading out for camping or hiking adventure.
Tag Archives | Packing Woes
We spend a lot of time here at Her Packing List telling you what you should pack. Now, we’re giving you a list of items you never need to pack — probably.
We all make mistakes while we’re traveling. Things get lost and left behind, we might visit a place without doing enough research and realize it’s not the place for us. We might not be aware of local customs or we might not know enough of the language to get by. Yes, there are an infinite [...]
Between the items I bought for myself for my trip and the ones that were given to me, there are a few that never made it into my suitcase or carry-on bag. Which ones? Read on…
Packing for a trip is a daunting task, and traveling gals often put more items in their suitcase or carry-on than they really need. To avoid excess weight and agony over what to bring, here are some suggestions for stuff that might be better off left at home.
Every time I pack for a trip, I challenge myself to pack as much as possible in a carry-on size suitcase. It’s become a fun game, and I get better with every trip I take.
I might be good at running a packing website because I’ve made my share of packing mistakes. My recent trip to Kyrgyzstan left me wishing I had packed one little thing.
You learn from mistakes, right? Well, this list talks about some of the mistakes we’ve made packing that are best to be avoided!
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...