Ever wondered if wearing shorts in Europe and other parts of the world is acceptable or not? Have a read through these responses by female travelers for insight.
Tag Archives | packing tips
Want to make sure you have the best packing list for New Zealand in the world? Have a read through this list of items that Charlotte Watson was thankful to have with her when she took a trip to the land of the Kiwis.
Packing tips from someone who’s been there, done that. Katie used to be a chronic overpacker, but she’s manager to lighten her load with a few simple techniques.
Rosanna Bird shows us how to pack for a trip to South America — a place where every climate is possible year round.
A reader recently wrote to me and asked if we could put together a packing list for a whitewater rafting trip. Megan McConahy gladly jumped in and listed out the following helpful response that we are now sharing on the blog.
We all have nightmare travel stories about forgetting your passport at home, not having a confirmation number or getting your dates mixed up for your flight. Staying organized while traveling can be a Herculean task.
When you’re traveling, clothing and safety go hand in hand. Especially for those of us who have ginormous boobies. The size of your bodacious rack will draw attention no matter what you wear, but you can control (somewhat) the type of reactions you receive.
February is the coldest month in Egypt – but cold is all relative. Loraul Volk provides us with a February packing list for the country of Egypt where it’s warm in the day and cool at night.
In many ways, East Africa is a place of rich diversity, filled with living contradictions. Because of this, packing for a trip to East Africa can be quite a challenge. But not to worry, you’ve got this packing list to help!
In the winter, Japan can get really cold, especially if you’re traveling close to the water in the north. You’ll want to pack plenty of warm items, but make sure you can layer well, as the Japanese like to keep it really warm inside.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...