We spend a lot of time here at Her Packing List telling you what you should pack. Now, we’re giving you a list of items you never need to pack — probably.
Tag Archives | Packing Mistakes
We all make mistakes while we’re traveling. Things get lost and left behind, we might visit a place without doing enough research and realize it’s not the place for us. We might not be aware of local customs or we might not know enough of the language to get by. Yes, there are an infinite [...]
Packing for a trip is a daunting task, and traveling gals often put more items in their suitcase or carry-on than they really need. To avoid excess weight and agony over what to bring, here are some suggestions for stuff that might be better off left at home.
I might be good at running a packing website because I’ve made my share of packing mistakes. My recent trip to Kyrgyzstan left me wishing I had packed one little thing.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...