Backpacker travel fashion tends to involve a lot more function over form, but we sometimes need formal, too. Here’s how a backpacker can do formal.
Tag Archives | Multipurpose
There’s nothing like a simple dress to give you travel style. Dresses are comfortable and provide versatility for layering and making multiple outfits. Sometimes us female travelers want to look sexy, feminine and flirty. Here are our picks for the best travel dresses.
We love travel gadgets, gear, and clothing. We love deals. We love packing more with less. But not everyone loves a twofer.
At Her Packing List, we love multipurpose items. Caroline shares the many reasons we should be carrying Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps in our backpacks in this post!
We love multipurpose items over on Her Packing List. In this post, Gen tells us all the uses for eye-liner, the one little thing she can’t leave home without!
Beverley Rienemann took the time to tell us about the one little thing she just can’t travel without: her scarf! Read on to find out just why this little piece of travel gear is so important to her.
Andi Perullo often gets asked how she looks so fantastic on the road, and inside this post, Andi answers! It all comes down to one versatile little item.
Few items are as versatile and functional for the female traveler as the sarong. Heather shares some of the fun and stylish uses a sarong offers the female on the road.
Are you the type of traveler that could use an extra bag or two from time to time? Christine Amorose shares just why she can’t travel without her ChicoBag.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...
- Brooke: Hi Katie - Have you seen the Bra Cup? http://herp...