I’ve now had a couple of cycles with the Divacup, and I’m just so happy to have this little item in my arsenal again. For me, it just takes a lot of worry out of that time of the month – mainly because with tampons, I always fear leakage.
Tag Archives | Menstrual Cups
We’re excited to be giving away 3 DivaCups to Her Packing List readers! Read on to see how you can enter this awesome contest.
Dina tells us about the one little thing she can’t travel without: the Diva Cup! Read on to find out why she thinks this item is so great for female travelers.
It’s quite common for female travelers to question how much personal product they should pack with them for an upcoming trip. It’s even more of a question when the upcoming trip involves some not-so-normal places… perhaps India, Cambodia, Mongolia and the like. So, what do you do? Should you pack 6 months of tampons into [...]
Assuming that just ladies are checking out this site, I’ll say it’s safe to drop the m-bomb and entice people to read on about an m-bomb cup device. But, even if you are a guy, you might benefit from reading about menstrual cups as you’ll then be able to spread the knowledge on to females [...]
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...