Want to pack light like Connie Hum? Check out the Kelty Redwing 50, a bag that offers a load off for small framed bodies, and those that just don’t want to allow themselves to pack too much.
Tag Archives | Kelty
Melissa Wiley gives us the rundown on her Kelty Redwing 2650 backpack — a bag that can even be used as a carry-on!
To give others a better idea of what to look out for when backpack shopping, we’ve been running a series of interviews with traveling females about the pack they chose. This one comes from Caroline and is all about her Kelty Arch 65L.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...