From a happiness class to Bhutan, Lisa Napoli shares in her book Radio Shangri-la about her journey to the happiest kingdom on Earth. Great book review by Caroline — have a read… because it’s inspiring.
Tag Archives | Female Travel Books
Inspiring Read by The Lost Girls: Three Friends, Four Continents, One Unconventional Detour Around the World
Need a good, inspiring read for an upcoming trip? Caroline reviews The Lost Girls’ recent book about their life-changing round-the-world trip.
Books are heavy and weigh a backpack down! So, how many do you pack… or do you pack them at all? Caroline tackles some of these topics and gives some personal recommended reads.
I’ve got an idea for a super cool community building project here on HPL. Please read on to find out the details and give me some feedback before it all becomes official! Thanks!
If you vacation to have relaxing, free time, you should probably think about taking a luxury holiday to Turkey (just saying). And, you should probably pack a good book or two.
Do you remember the moments you’ve seen a series of photographs, watched a movie, or read a book about another country and suddenly found yourself saying or thinking, “I have to go there some day”? Heather remembers the book that inspired her to go to Turkey.
Eat, Pray, Love is a book and movie that swept across the entire world, plucking a special note in many lives. Nancy is one of those women that felt a special connection with the book, which you can read more about in the post!
It’s okay to follow your own path. Sheryll shares why The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Lost is an inspirational book for both herself and all the female travelers in the world. Enjoy!
Deidre often read the book “Maiden Voyage” in high school hoping that some of Tania Aebi’s bravery would rub off on her. Did it work? Read on to find out why this book was so inspiring.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...