Trying to decide what to pack for a trip to London? Heather provides a list of both humorous and practical female packing tips for London inside!
Tag Archives | Featured
I’m very happy to provide this list of 6 iPhone apps for travel-loving ladies that either help plan or improve a trip.
Dina tells us about the one little thing she can’t travel without: the Diva Cup! Read on to find out why she thinks this item is so great for female travelers.
If only there were convertible shoes, then we wouldn’t have to worry. One pair could transform from hiking boot to sandal with zip-on and tear off pieces. It would sure as heck help us decide on the types of shoes to pack in our backpacks since we often don’t have much space but definitely have [...]
I typically choose to bypass form and go for function when it comes to packing my backpack for a trip. I cannot stress how much I hate to carry stuff, so when I found the infinity skirt not too long ago, I thought that this was the answer to all of my packing problems (and [...]
For a lady, having to squat in order to pee can be a nightmare. In a matter of minutes of walking into a restroom to discover that only a hole in the ground is waiting for you in the stall, your mind starts racing with questions, questions, questions. Where do I put my feet? Will [...]
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...