We’re not shy around here. Today we talk about the wonderful world of women’s travel underwear! It’s a guide to help you pick and pack your travel undies.
Tag Archives | ExOfficio
Backpacker travel fashion tends to involve a lot more function over form, but we sometimes need formal, too. Here’s how a backpacker can do formal.
Before I left for my most recent European sojourn, I knew I needed a nice lightweight jacket that I could layer and that wouldn’t take up too much room in my backpack. I have North Face and Marmot fleece jackets, but I wanted something waterproof and more versatile.
There’s nothing like a simple dress to give you travel style. Dresses are comfortable and provide versatility for layering and making multiple outfits. Sometimes us female travelers want to look sexy, feminine and flirty. Here are our picks for the best travel dresses.
ExOfficio produces some very sturdy and specialized travel clothing, one such popular item being the travel underwear. Travel underwear? Yes, you read that right. There is, in fact, a market for travel underwear, especially for those that want to travel light and have the best quality underwear in their backpacks. However, it seems that many [...]
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...