Exercise DVDs are great while you are travelling because you will get a head to toe workout using just a tiny amount of space which is perfect for small hotel or hostel dorms.
Tag Archives | Exercise Equipment
They’re promoted as travel-friendly weights you can pack and use anywhere. They sound like just the thing I would have loved to have for my year of living in Australia – oh, how my arms missed a good session with free weights at the gym!
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
Accessories Africa Apps Backpack Backpack Reviews Bags Barcelona Berlin Budapest Camera Bags Cruises Decisions Dry Shampoo Exercise Equipment exercising on the road ExOfficio Featured Female Backpacks female travel Female Travel Books Giveaway Guest Posts Hair Health Hiking Kindle Kindle Reviews Kristin Repsher Makeup Menstrual Cups Money Belts Multipurpose New York City Packing Mistakes packing tips Packing Woes Pack Lists Pinterest Rebekah Zabarsky REI Reviews Rome Shampoo solo female travel winter packing list