What to pack really comes down to your personal preferences for traveling, whether that is hardcore backpacking or luxury hotel going. There are things to consider when trying to decide if you want to take items such as straighteners and blow dryers, and we’re going to start with talking about the ins and outs of [...]
Tag Archives | Decisions
I have a feeling that female travelers are more likely to carry a journal — an actual paper and pen type thing — during their travels. A number of guys like to journal as well, but like I said, I think that women are the ones to make it a priority. With a large influx [...]
In my opinion, the backpack purchase (or suitcase if that’s how you roll) is one of the most important decisions to make before heading out on the road. I often associate the backpack as a traveler’s home since it is where you keep all of your important possessions locked up. In addition, you’ll want something [...]
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...