Shoes for me is often the hardest thing to pack because I want shoes for every occasion, but don’t have the space. Caroline shares why she loves TOMS shoes for travel in this post.
Tag Archives | Decisions
Books are heavy and weigh a backpack down! So, how many do you pack… or do you pack them at all? Caroline tackles some of these topics and gives some personal recommended reads.
To give others a better idea of what to look out for when backpack shopping, we’ve been running a series of interviews with traveling females about the pack they chose. This one comes from Caroline and is all about her Kelty Arch 65L.
Oh, the great debate… do you take jeans when you travel, or opt for those fancy, lightweight travel pants instead? Heather talks about the good and the bad in packing jeans!
If you vacation to have relaxing, free time, you should probably think about taking a luxury holiday to Turkey (just saying). And, you should probably pack a good book or two.
The pack towel (or travel towel) is an item included on many a traveler’s packing list for its lightweight, quick-drying reputation. Pack towels vary in softness, size, dimensions and colors.
Even as a budget traveler it is important to treat ourselves to something special every now and then. Heather goes through a common list of luxury items females pack in order to feel good on the road.
A while back I talked about how I carry a D-SLR camera with me when I travel, but why I often second guess my decision. There are plenty of negatives in taking them traveling, like the fact that you can lose it or have it stolen, but when it comes to having amazing holiday photos, [...]
As a D-SLR owner, I go back and forth often about the benefits and drawbacks of carrying a bulky camera while traveling. I love the photos it takes; the quality is like no other. However, I can’t sometimes get myself to want to take it out for the day with fears of bulky bags and [...]
If only there were convertible shoes, then we wouldn’t have to worry. One pair could transform from hiking boot to sandal with zip-on and tear off pieces. It would sure as heck help us decide on the types of shoes to pack in our backpacks since we often don’t have much space but definitely have [...]
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...