Weekend trips are a great way to escape your everyday routine, but when you pack for a city break you have to keep in mind that you just need to bring the bare essentials and avoid the “just in case” items.
Tag Archives | Berlin
The last packing post on Berlin covered what to pack if you plan to visit the city with film festivals in mind. This post, however, will cover more of the basics for the city, such as what to pack for the weather, transport insight and even toilet tips.
Let the film festivals of Berlin inspire you to make your own films on your travels. From travel reviews to Web movies, this is what to pack.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...