Ever wonder about keeping clean and fresh when attempting the Appalachian Trail? Bri Leahy shares a routine for personal hygiene while long-distance backpacking that can help!
Archive | Hygiene RSS feed for this section
On my 3.5 month trip earlier this year, I was given a couple of products to use when hand-washing my clothes. Here are my thoughts on those offered by Sea to Summit.
Traveling with liquids can be a huge pain. Caroline reviews some TSA friendly toiletries from LUSH in her latest post. Check them out!
Danielle Olds recently come across some products that have made her life on the road largely leak- and liquid-free! Read on inside to find out what Dani uses!
On the road I’m sure most of us have encountered dirty toilets, a lack of toilets, and other situations that make answering the call of nature a more difficult task. What can you pack to help you go when you gotta go?
Dry shampoo is one of the best things a female traveler can include in their packing list. In a pinch, it can take you from greasy to fresh, even when you don’t have the time or convenience to shower.
I’ve now had a couple of cycles with the Divacup, and I’m just so happy to have this little item in my arsenal again. For me, it just takes a lot of worry out of that time of the month – mainly because with tampons, I always fear leakage.
At Her Packing List, we love multipurpose items. Caroline shares the many reasons we should be carrying Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps in our backpacks in this post!
Germs are rampant even in many of the best rooms, but with a little common sense and a few minutes, it is easy to protect yourself. Find out what to do, and what you can pack, in this post.
We’re excited to be giving away 3 DivaCups to Her Packing List readers! Read on to see how you can enter this awesome contest.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...