Are you looking for easy travel hairstyles? Christina Butcher of Hair Romance has put together an excellent Twist and Pin tutorial to help tame travel hair.
Archive | Hair RSS feed for this section
Ever wonder about keeping clean and fresh when attempting the Appalachian Trail? Bri Leahy shares a routine for personal hygiene while long-distance backpacking that can help!
Traveling with liquids can be a huge pain. Caroline reviews some TSA friendly toiletries from LUSH in her latest post. Check them out!
My way of accessorizing when I travel is by switching it up with headbands. They take up hardly any room, which makes them an essential travel hair accessory.
Danielle Olds recently come across some products that have made her life on the road largely leak- and liquid-free! Read on inside to find out what Dani uses!
Buff. You’ve probably seen this headband on Survivor. While it’s usually used in more extreme adventure scenarios, it’s benefited me most as a headband.
Monica takes us through some of the best travel hair straighteners on the market — helping us all to achieve our best ‘Rachel from Friends do’ while on the road.
I know I could purchase a bottle of shampoo once I arrive at my destination, but I prefer to pack my own. For most of us, liquid shampoos are our first choice, but are they always the best solution?
Dry shampoo is one of the best things a female traveler can include in their packing list. In a pinch, it can take you from greasy to fresh, even when you don’t have the time or convenience to shower.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...