Packing bb cream for travel. Caroline gives us the low-down on BB cream, including our top 5 picks added to our low-key beauty kit.
Archive | Beauty RSS feed for this section
Traveling with liquids can be a huge pain. Caroline reviews some TSA friendly toiletries from LUSH in her latest post. Check them out!
Danielle Olds recently come across some products that have made her life on the road largely leak- and liquid-free! Read on inside to find out what Dani uses!
When trying to pack light for travels, the best option is to choose the best of best in terms of toiletries. Julie Robertson can’t travel without her Aveeno cream. Read more inside.
Buff. You’ve probably seen this headband on Survivor. While it’s usually used in more extreme adventure scenarios, it’s benefited me most as a headband.
Dry shampoo is one of the best things a female traveler can include in their packing list. In a pinch, it can take you from greasy to fresh, even when you don’t have the time or convenience to shower.
We love multipurpose items over on Her Packing List. In this post, Gen tells us all the uses for eye-liner, the one little thing she can’t leave home without!
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...
- Brooke: Hi Katie - Have you seen the Bra Cup? http://herp...