Packing bb cream for travel. Caroline gives us the low-down on BB cream, including our top 5 picks added to our low-key beauty kit.
Archive | Toiletries RSS feed for this section
Are you looking for easy travel hairstyles? Christina Butcher of Hair Romance has put together an excellent Twist and Pin tutorial to help tame travel hair.
Ever wonder about keeping clean and fresh when attempting the Appalachian Trail? Bri Leahy shares a routine for personal hygiene while long-distance backpacking that can help!
We love finding out the one little thing you can’t travel without! Bonnie Etherington is a huge fan of chapstick with SPF in it. Here’s why!
On my 3.5 month trip earlier this year, I was given a couple of products to use when hand-washing my clothes. Here are my thoughts on those offered by Sea to Summit.
Traveling with liquids can be a huge pain. Caroline reviews some TSA friendly toiletries from LUSH in her latest post. Check them out!
Read about the one little thing that Billie Frank just can’t travel without! Have you ever considered a personal air purifier?
After seeing friends struggle with travel because of their dietary needs, this post from 30Traveler is a welcome one. Here she provides a list of items to pack that have made it easier to travel as a vegan.
Enter Pitotubes, travel bottles that come recommended by flight attendants and jetsetting travelers alike. Instead of buying a bunch of small bottles of your shampoo, you can reuse these bottles for nearly every liquid.
My way of accessorizing when I travel is by switching it up with headbands. They take up hardly any room, which makes them an essential travel hair accessory.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...
- Brooke: Hi Katie - Have you seen the Bra Cup? http://herp...