What are the new TSA restrictions on knives in carry-ons, and what does that mean for you? Should you pack a pocket knife?
Archive | Should I… ? RSS feed for this section
Keeping yourself healthy while traveling gets more and more difficult when you’re not eating as healthily, not getting as much sleep and adjusting to time zones. This is where vitamins come in.
While some people prefer to bring all their tech gear, there are a few ways to avoid bringing them all like substituting some products for others.
Carrying a purse while traveling has its own set of worries. What if it gets stolen? What if I need more room? What can I use instead of a purse?
Books are heavy and weigh a backpack down! So, how many do you pack… or do you pack them at all? Caroline tackles some of these topics and gives some personal recommended reads.
Oh, the great debate… do you take jeans when you travel, or opt for those fancy, lightweight travel pants instead? Heather talks about the good and the bad in packing jeans!
What to pack really comes down to your personal preferences for traveling, whether that is hardcore backpacking or luxury hotel going. There are things to consider when trying to decide if you want to take items such as straighteners and blow dryers, and we’re going to start with talking about the ins and outs of [...]
It’s quite common for female travelers to question how much personal product they should pack with them for an upcoming trip. It’s even more of a question when the upcoming trip involves some not-so-normal places… perhaps India, Cambodia, Mongolia and the like. So, what do you do? Should you pack 6 months of tampons into [...]
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- My Camping and Hiking Packing Disasters May 7, 2013
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...
- Dianne: All right, I went back and looked at the first pho...
- Dianne: Your review is an interesting topic, I've never h...