Michelle never travels these days without an eye mask. It helps her sleep in the most inconvenient places as she hops across the globe.
Archive | One Little Thing RSS feed for this section
We love finding out the one little thing you can’t travel without! Bonnie Etherington is a huge fan of chapstick with SPF in it. Here’s why!
Johnie Gall tells us why she can’t travel without her “Pray for Surf” hat. It’s versatile, protects you from the sun, and it hides less-than-clean hair in a pinch.
Jess Graff gives us the low-down on why she never travels with wet wipes. Do you agree? Are you a wet wipe lover, too?
Read about the one little thing that Billie Frank just can’t travel without! Have you ever considered a personal air purifier?
You can dress it up or down. It keeps you warm, and it can help keep you cool. Sarah Clarke shares why her circle scarf is the one little thing she just can’t travel without!
Do you have skin that is sensitive to the sun? Are you traveling in a sun unfriendly location like Australia? Lottie shares her one little thing: a sun cream stick!
I never leave home without my luggage scale. I’m learning how to pack lighter but I like the space and convenience of a suitcase on wheels. What I don’t like is the added weight over a pack.
When trying to pack light for travels, the best option is to choose the best of best in terms of toiletries. Julie Robertson can’t travel without her Aveeno cream. Read more inside.
Buff. You’ve probably seen this headband on Survivor. While it’s usually used in more extreme adventure scenarios, it’s benefited me most as a headband.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...