What about school, your job, your family or your safety?! Telling your family you want to travel can be tough, but Caroline gives us tips for responding in this helpful post.
Archive | Female Travel RSS feed for this section
The following camping must haves post has been written by Grace Sumrall, a self-proclaimed girly girl who has perfected her packing for the outdoors.
Many people have misconceptions about long term travel, and when it becomes a reality, they realize it’s not for them. Are you cut out for long term travel?
Do you wear a fake wedding ring on your travels? Do you always stay in touristy areas? What female travel safety advice do we ignore and follow?
Caroline has created a great festival packing guide for Oktoberfest. Read inside for a female packing list for Oktoberfest, plus some overall festival tips.
Looking for a comprehensive all season RTW packing list? Look no further. Ali has shared a detailed run-down of what she took on her 5 month journey across the globe.
Molly is a complete fashionista — obsessed with fashion and heading off to the most fashionable cities in the world for 4 long months. How did she pack? Well, here’s the list!
As a Middle East travel enthusiast, Aline Mayard has prepared a pretty detailed packing list for the ladies that shows what clothing to take, and where to wear it. Have a read for some great Middle East packing advice.
The women of Her Packing List are a different breed of traveler. They trek the Annapurna Circuit, teach English in South Korea, scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef and explore India by train. They aren’t afraid to get dirt underneath their fingernails.
If you’re not fluent in the local language, there are a few tools you can pack to help you communicate with your fellow travelers.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...