Allie never travels without her bra stash these days. Find out why the bra stash is her one little thing in her review post.
Archive | Stories & Advice RSS feed for this section
What about school, your job, your family or your safety?! Telling your family you want to travel can be tough, but Caroline gives us tips for responding in this helpful post.
The following camping must haves post has been written by Grace Sumrall, a self-proclaimed girly girl who has perfected her packing for the outdoors.
Caroline has put together the southeast USA road trip packing list – great for anyone traveling to places like Georgia, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
Train travel is one of the easiest modes of transport between European countries. Be sure to read through the European train travel packing list by Tatiana for ideas on packing smartly for such trips.
Attempting Mount Kilimanjaro is no laughing matter. That’s also why a Mount Kilimanjaro packing list is so important, which Ali provides here for the ladies.
Some of our best posts often cover the what not to do aspect. Jonelle’s camping hiking packing disasters should do the trick for those heading out for camping or hiking adventure.
As if planning a wedding weren’t already hard enough. Planning your destination wedding packing list goes hand in hand with making the big day run smoothly.
It’s not on everyone’s to-do list, but George prefers this method of travel. And, she’s also given us the ultimate hitchhiking Europe packing list to help others do the same!
Michelle never travels these days without an eye mask. It helps her sleep in the most inconvenient places as she hops across the globe.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...