We love learning about all the awesome backpacks on the market these days. Adela reviews her Trespass Harket 35 for us — a small bag that’s perfect for summer travel!
Archive | Packing Gear RSS feed for this section
We love stuffable daypacks at Her Packing List! Nani Allen reviews her REI Stuff Travel Pack and let’s us know just why she can’t travel without it.
Amber Hoffman recently purchased the Osprey Porter 46 for her around the world travels, and here she provides her backpack review.
Marina Fleming raves about her Osprey Talon 44 in this post and why this non-female specific bag works for her and her travels.
This post is part of a series in which ladies on the road offer a review of their backpack. Today’s post is from Kristin, an American living in Brisbane, Australia — and the owner of the REI Saturn 74.
The latest backpack review is by Gemma Tordoff — all about the amazing Osprey Ariel 65.
Yes, I LOVE stuffable bags and especially daypacks, but it wasn’t until I was delivered the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Daypack that I knew how much.
Want to pack light like Connie Hum? Check out the Kelty Redwing 50, a bag that offers a load off for small framed bodies, and those that just don’t want to allow themselves to pack too much.
Kristin Repsher shares the story of how her special Travelon bag saved her from losing her stuff… literally. Pickpockets are masters of diversion!
The truth is, sometimes a girl will find a boy’s backpack to be more comfortable. Ali Garland shares the bits and bobs of her REI Lookout 40, and even went with the male version. Read on.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing List for Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro May 9, 2013
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...