Kristin Repsher shares the story of how her special Travelon bag saved her from losing her stuff… literally. Pickpockets are masters of diversion!
Archive | Security RSS feed for this section
We’ve all packed items that go beyond the “bare essentials” for travel. But only once have I packed an item for personal safety. Why is that?
This post talks about why travel insurance is so important. It also points out some specific circumstances where women travelers might find it useful… like when having an overseas hen’s night.
A little bit of information on all the different types of bag locks a traveler can use to protect their stuff while on the road. So many different types… which one will work best for you?
Ever wonder about those hidden bra pouch money belts? Gray Cargill gives a first-hand account of her attempt at using one, and why she might not use one ever again!
Are your valuables safe when you travel? Click inside to get a list of options and tips for protecting your most important travel items while on the road!
The standard version of a money belt is the type that wraps around your waist and is hidden underneath your shirt and/or pants. This article reviews my personal experiences with the money belt!
One of the travel-related questions on everyone’s mind is how to keep valuables safe on the road. Many travelers opt to use some version of a money belt – a belt, pouch or wallet worn under clothing that fits the essentials such as currency and a credit/debit card and, depending on the product’s size, your passport.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...