An app that helps you manage trip packing lists, itineraries, expenses, memories and more? It exists! Have a look at this TripRider app review for proof.
Archive | Electronics RSS feed for this section
iPhones are the must-have electronic device in travel these days for all the apps and accessories you can add to them. It means you can pack less items and still get the same quality for photos and videos.
A good iPhone cover will help keep your iPhone safe even on the road. Some protect from cracks, scratches and dings from dropping and being tossed around. Some do that, and look awesome. Here are some of our picks.
Caroline explores 10 adorable iPad cases, some for every type of traveler, in this post. Just in time for the holidays!
Do you struggle with finding the perfect camera but worry about size and value at the same time? Do you want professional quality in a compact size? Kristin might just have the answer for you.
With so many choices to get your head around, New York City can, in fact, be a headache. Before you take a bite out of the Big Apple, take a look at these apps to help improve or enhance your trip.
When e-readers first started to become popular a few years ago I was firmly in the anti camp. Before moving to Korea in 2011, my parents gifted me a Kindle Keyboard with 3G and soon I was praising the Kindle to everyone who would listen.
Some people say that they prefer the “authentic reading experience” of opening a real book. To me, a book is a book – either in paper form or electronic, all that matters are the words.
I love my Kindle and wouldn’t be without it. Travelling without a Kindle would be a sad state of affairs – not to mention the sore shoulders you’ve have from all those books in your bag!
My basic keyboard kindle has been worth every penny. That initial $80 investment has saved me more than just frustration and back pain, it’s saved me money too.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Dianne: When I was in my late twenties I started traveling...
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...