Hungary, in the middle of Europe, is a great place to visit at any time of the year, but if you are into winter and winter sports you will love to know that the city of Budapest has a wide range of activities waiting for you.
About Only-Apartments.comA few of the ladies from Only-apartments.com will be bringing us posts for the "Let's Get Packing" series on Her Packing List. Be prepared for tips and insight from Maike, Maria, Neve, and Marta on packing for certain prime destinations around the world!
Author Archive | Only-Apartments.com
Barcelona is a popular tourist destination for travellers from all over the world, so if you are planning to join them and visit the city this summer, here are some tips on what you can’t forget when packing.
Rome is one of the most popular cities in Europe, offering historical attractions, artistic masterworks and Italy’s legendary food and culture. But for some reason, when packing for a trip to Rome, people freak out about the idea of being surrounded by fashionable Italians.
Whether you are planning to visit all the country, or you just want to spend some days in amazing Venice, you must pack your suitcase carefully and take into account many things.
As long as you don’t mind the heat, summer is a great time to visit New York City. Beaches, concerts, Fourth of July festivities, films in Bryant Park are just some of the joys that a summer in the city has to offer. But for a summer stay in the apartments in New York, what [...]
Weekend trips are a great way to escape your everyday routine, but when you pack for a city break you have to keep in mind that you just need to bring the bare essentials and avoid the “just in case” items.
Portugal’s capital is an ancient city with a very modern vibe and a perfect destination for that break you’ve been longing for. But before starting to pack for your stay in Lisbon apartments take these tips into account.
Located in Barcelona, the San Miguel Primavera Sound Festival has surprised everybody from the beginning with a very impressive program. Attending this year, starting on May 30th? See what’s recommended!
When packing for a trip you usually have to consider many things, especially the kind of activities you are planning to do there. But when talking about Florence, a major destination for tourists, with countless artistic and architectural masterpieces to visit, this becomes essential.
The last packing post on Berlin covered what to pack if you plan to visit the city with film festivals in mind. This post, however, will cover more of the basics for the city, such as what to pack for the weather, transport insight and even toilet tips.
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- The One Little Thing: Bra Stash May 23, 2013
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- TammyOnTheMove: That's a great tip about the black nail varnish. ...
- Ed: That sounds great. I like to walk a lot and want t...
- Brooke: Happy travels, Wendy! Let us know how the HOboroll...
- Brooke: I've seen ads for the Thin Lizzy product and have...
- Brooke: Hi Bailey, Sounds like an awesome trip! Our bigge...