The following camping must haves post has been written by Grace Sumrall, a self-proclaimed girly girl who has perfected her packing for the outdoors.
About BrookeBrooke Schoenman runs the show at Her Packing List. Inspired from years of travel experience, this author of the Brooke vs. the World travel blog and creator of the Female Travel Underground newsletter decided there needed to be a travel gear site focused on the needs of a wandering female.
Author Archive | Brooke
Train travel is one of the easiest modes of transport between European countries. Be sure to read through the European train travel packing list by Tatiana for ideas on packing smartly for such trips.
Attempting Mount Kilimanjaro is no laughing matter. That’s also why a Mount Kilimanjaro packing list is so important, which Ali provides here for the ladies.
Some of our best posts often cover the what not to do aspect. Jonelle’s camping hiking packing disasters should do the trick for those heading out for camping or hiking adventure.
As if planning a wedding weren’t already hard enough. Planning your destination wedding packing list goes hand in hand with making the big day run smoothly.
More and more small bags are hitting the road. Check out this Osprey Exos 46 backpack review by the lovely Lindsey Hodder for insight into her small bag world.
It’s not on everyone’s to-do list, but George prefers this method of travel. And, she’s also given us the ultimate hitchhiking Europe packing list to help others do the same!
Michelle never travels these days without an eye mask. It helps her sleep in the most inconvenient places as she hops across the globe.
Tired of bras getting smashed flat in your suitcase or backpack when you travel? Jess Graff has found a solution, which she presents in this cupcase review.
Vanessa has prepared the ultimate West Africa packing list for females interested in traveling to this part of the world. From clothing to toiletries, she has you covered!
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Meet Laura Descher and Her North Face Terra 40L May 22, 2013
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Kaylin: You'd be surprised actually. In Korea/Japan, not ...
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...