Abby is unsure of how to go about planning her upcoming trip itinerary when she can’t find any sample itineraries online.
This answer could easily take an hour to answer, but instead I give her a few quick tips that can guide her along in planning her multi-country trip itinerary. Plus, an extra resource of where you can ask other female travelers for travel tips.
In This Episode, We Discuss:
- Three methods of planning a multi-country itinerary
- Why you may consider looser planned itineraries
Tour Itineraries to Use as a Guide:
- Intrepid Travel: Spain, Portugal & Morocco
- Intrepid Travel: Highlights of Spain
- Intrepid Travel: Marrakech to Barcelona
- Viator: Best 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier*
- Viator: Best 12-Day Morocco and South of Spain Tour from Madrid*
*This post contains affiliate links.
Resources for This Episode:
- The Main in Seat 61 – An amazing travel travel resource.
- HPL’s Train Travel Resource Guide
- #HPLWorld Facebook Group
- US Passports and International Travel – A good place for Americans to research visa requirements for international trips.
- Abby’s Website: Humanitribe.com
If you’d like to have your question featured on The HPL Podcast, head over to AskHPL.com and follow the instructions on that page. If your question is chosen to be featured on our show, you will receive a free Aroamas solid perfume stick in return for your time.
Join the Her Packing List email community!
Subscribe to get our latest packing lists, gear deals, and travel news by email.