What travel rain gear do I pack?
We discuss these travel rain gear dilemmas in this episode, and even touch on what I tend to pack for rain protection when I travel.
In This Episode, We Discuss:
- My experience with those mini travel umbrellas
- Why I don’t recommend packing an umbrella
- The pros and cons of a rain jacket (plus which type works best for minimalism)
- Other considerations when choosing your travel rain gear
- What I tend to pack when I travel
Products and Resources Mentioned in This Post:
- Pocket Umbrella* – This is very similar to the one that I had, but not the same one. I liked that it laid flat when packed up instead of round.
- Womens Rain Jacket Shell – Example 1* at just 5.5oz, Example 2* at just 11.4oz
- The HPLWorld Community – Join up and ask about specific travel gear and get feedback from other members.
*Denotes an affiliated link. If you click and make a purchase, we will get a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site!
If you’d like to have your question featured on The HPL Podcast, head over to AskHPL.com and follow the instructions on that page. If your question is chosen to be featured on our show, you will receive a free Aroamas solid perfume stick in return for your time.
Join the Her Packing List email community!
Subscribe to get our latest packing lists, gear deals, and travel news by email.