Do you struggle with airline baggage restrictions and excess baggage fees?
Are you the type of person that packs 8… 10… maybe even 15 pairs of shoes?
Stop. Stop weighing yourself down with things you just don’t need when you travel.
Imagine the freedom of breezing in and out of airports, planes, trains, and hotels across the globe with nothing but a well-packed, single piece of luggage.
Yes, it is possible, and we can help.
With our new ebook, you can pack smaller, lighter and smarter, and in just 30 short days!
Become the Packing Master You Were Meant to Be
No more all-night pack and cram sessions. No more unexpected baggage fees.
This ebook is the step-by-step guide that will help you:
- Define your packing goals – Not every trip and traveler is the same. Define your goals early on and stick to them throughout the packing process.
- Pack smaller – Whether going from two large suitcases to one, or a checked backpack to carry-on, our tips and tricks will help you prepare a more manageable load.
- Pack lighter – Packing only what you can carry makes you a more independent traveler, and it’s also easier on the body!
- Pack smarter – Pack according to trip style, length and destination – and have the right gear every time.
- Save money – Packing lighter and smaller means fewer chances for excess baggage fees, or the need to pay for checked baggage at all!
Learn a packing process that works for you, and be able to do it again and again – every trip, every time.
Key Topics Covered in Our Packing Ebook
It’s 78 power-packed pages covering all aspects of packing from preparing the right list to choosing the appropriate amount of shoes.
- How to Choose the Right Luggage
- How to Pack a Suitcase
- How to Pack a Backpack
- How to Pack and Carry Liquids
- How to Make a Minimal Wardrobe Work
- Packing to Prevent Wrinkles
- The Benefits of Compartmentalizing
- How to Pack and Protect Your Electronics
- How to Repack Efficiently On the Road
Wait, There’s More
We’ve taken our 30 Days to Packing a Better Bag series and put it all into one convenient download. Plus, you get so much more:
- A handy workbook for working out your daily packing progress
- A quiz to help you define your travel style
- The Leaving Home Checklist
- The Carry-on Packing List
- The “Should I Pack This?” Flowchart
- The “Should I Downsize My Luggage?” Flowchart
- Extra tips for cleaning and storing your luggage
- A list of “Little Things” that have big packing value
- Tips and insight from a flight attendant
Included in the ebook are discount codes for various travel gear companies. By using these discounts, the book basically pays for itself!
15% Off Aroamas
Aroamas solid perfume sticks won’t spill or leak in your luggage, making them the perfect addition to every woman’s packing list (or purse, gym bag or pocket). Choose from 12+ fragrances, inspired by destinations and moments of travel. And yep, they’re made by HPL Founder – me! Not valid on subscriptions or samples.
15% Off Clever Travel Companion
The makers of pick-pocket proof clothing and underwear, Clever Travel Companion, are offering a generous 15% off their products. Choose from underwear, t-shirts, long johns and tank tops – all fit with special pockets that can keep you from needing a money belt ever again! Save approximately $3.29 to $5.24 per item.
$20 Off Tortuga Backpacks
Get $20 off a new backpack from Tortuga Backpacks. Designed by travelers for travelers, these backpacks help you get the most space, convenience and organization possible from a carry-on sized bag. Bring everything you need without checking a bag.
10% Off Pop&Go Knickers
Perfect for hikers, campers, women using tiny bathrooms on long plane and train rides, and festival goers. Pop&Go Knickers are the only underwear that let you change into a fresh pair without ever having to take your pants off, and you can get 10% off all their quick dry “Dri Release” products with our special discount code.
* * *
Eliminate the Nightmares: Pack Smaller, Lighter and Smarter in 30 Days is available for immediate download for just $24.90. Imagine the hundreds of dollars in baggage fees you will save from the skills learned in this book, and the amount of packing stress you will alleviate (priceless).
45 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that the tips included and skills acquired by completing the book and accompanying workbook will result in better (smaller, lighter, smarter) packing that we are offering a 45 day money back guarantee. Please note, we will need proof that the entire workbook was completed and steps were taken as mentioned within before refunding.
Yes, folks, you must be willing to put those tips into action. Practice makes for better packing!
Do I have to complete the ebook in 30 days?
No, you can complete the ebook in 1 week, 1 month or more. We only split the book into days so that you know to focus on one section at a time. How much time you spend on each is up to you.
Is this ebook more for backpack travelers or suitcase travelers?
We have designed the book to work for both backpack and suitcase travelers. While most of the sections deal with packing in general, there are individual sections that help with one or the other.
What file type is the ebook?
The ebook is a PDF download that you can read on various devices. We recommend printing off the workbook to fill in while reading and to take additional notes.
What are you waiting for? Go from packing disaster to packing master, in no time!
* * *
Thank you so much for considering our packing ebook!
The entire guide was written, designed and edited by the Her Packing List team. All purchases help to keep this site running, and its writers fed. Thank you again for your support and for making Her Packing List what it is today!
Brooke & Caroline
Join the Her Packing List email community!
Subscribe to get our latest packing lists, gear deals, and travel news by email.