What about school, your job, your family or your safety?! Telling your family you want to travel can be tough, but Caroline gives us tips for responding in this helpful post.
The following camping must haves post has been written by Grace Sumrall, a self-proclaimed girly girl who has perfected her packing for the outdoors.
Caroline has put together the southeast USA road trip packing list – great for anyone traveling to places like Georgia, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
Train travel is one of the easiest modes of transport between European countries. Be sure to read through the European train travel packing list by Tatiana for ideas on packing smartly for such trips.
Attempting Mount Kilimanjaro is no laughing matter. That’s also why a Mount Kilimanjaro packing list is so important, which Ali provides here for the ladies.
Some of our best posts often cover the what not to do aspect. Jonelle’s camping hiking packing disasters should do the trick for those heading out for camping or hiking adventure.
- The “Shop Your Prize” Travel Gear Giveaway [Ended] January 9, 2013
- Ultimate Female Travel Packing Lists December 14, 2011
- Lush Solid Shampoo Review: Godiva 2-in-1 December 6, 2011
- Infinity Skirt: Our Packing Problems SOLVED December 28, 2010
- The One Little Thing: Diva Cup to the Rescue February 14, 2011
- Telling Your Family “I Want to Travel” (plus how to respond) May 21, 2013
- Must Haves for Girls Gone Camping May 20, 2013
- Ultimate Female Packing List to Road Tripping the Southeast USA May 16, 2013
- Compression Sacks: The Hoboroll May 15, 2013
- Ultimate European Train Travel Packing List May 13, 2013
- Kaylin: I would love to see one about packing for a workin...
- Sarah G: Hi, those sports shoes that look like moccasins so...
- Megan E.: I have the Tom Bihn MCB and use it every day - but...
- Megan E.: Nice list! I'd also add a scarf in case your leg...
- Anna: I've never travelled with compression sacks befor...